Blake James, exceeded expectations in every way. BRAVO!!!

Advertisement
The App State situation I get. Supposedly we were backed into a corner with no other scheduling options due to a last-minute cancellation. I'll accept that, assume it's true, and give him a pass for that, if for nothing else just for the appearance of fairness.

But home and home with Toledo and Arkansas State? Fūck me. Only way he gets a pass on those, is if it wasn't him that scheduled them but maybe one of the other two fruitcakes before him. Opie or the cowboy boot wearing shīt kicker.

I'm sure blake gives a F what a bunch of jokers on this board thinks about him and the job he is doing.

Advertisement
LOL at the simps swinging from this worm's salt granule-sized balls. A year ago, the **** was snatching signs from students at basketball games and mocking fans for wanting Folden fired. Dimare forces him to fire Folden, and UGA luckily fires Rick. Now the simps are eating from his toilet. LULZ

Of course the tranny banging Potato is being propped up by other potatoes. These same low/no expectations that they had when supporting ALbortion are being applied to the AD. Just look at the comments in this thread:

Honestly the only thing anyone can be remotely dislike about Blake James currently, is that he has us scheduled to play road games Arkansas St, Toledo, and the one we just played at Appalachian St.

Within the past year, our AD was still supporting ALbortion and removing signs at basketball games. But the schedule is the only thing.

When Shalala left BJ became a boss, period

Yes, the retarded puppet Shalala hired became a boss. He didn't fire ALbortion, he didn't have a plan when he was fired either. It was Frenk and the BOT/ADMIN who forced the firing; not sure how that is a boss.

We're lucky that Richt is the one who actually runs the football program.

I might be alone in this, but I really like going on the road to smaller schools. I'd be scared to death under Golden, but not with Richt. We'll win, and we'll back up the "anyone, anywhere, anytime". We were once a smaller, unproven school as well, and I don't want to be like certain other schools that look down their noses at smaller institutions. That's gator like snobbery. Cowardice.

Our fans enjoy going to places like Boone. It fits the "anyone, anywhere, anytime mentality." Somehow they lost track that playing in ***ing Boone is not what that means. Then it is followed by that fake bullchit we're classy stuff ("look down their noses"). Holy chit, how did they become fans of this program.

You have irrational and illogical porsters blowing him. I can see them typing away in their tin foil protective gear.

Man, a lot of you ppl must be a bunch of women. Hold **** over peoples head for ever, always gotta complain, and cant let anyone else be happy.
****, we got Richt, we got hard rock, we got adidas, we got an ipf. our program is in the best place its been in over a decade.

What's funny about playing these midmajors on the road is that Miami isn't stuck with a home game they can't move tickets for. You also have to remember, the cost of having a midmajor come has grown exponentially ever since schools in the SEC and Pac 12 started making F-You money. In other words, schools like Florida are paying teams 2 million plus, knowing full well that they can absorb that inflated price. Miami can't absorb that price, especially knowing full well that the inventory isn't going to be sold. I don't have a beef with playing these midmajors home and home, because Miami should roll both times. I'd love it if Miami could add a big name OOC game every year, but that isn't easy, you see that besides the Made For TV games, there's a lot of pure garbage out there. Miami has a series with Michigan State coming up, a game against Florida, and a game against LSU. If Florida ever sacked up and played us every year, that would be a nice step forward, but that's never going to happen.

LOL at the simps swinging from this worm's salt granule-sized balls. A year ago, the **** was snatching signs from students at basketball games and mocking fans for wanting Folden fired. Dimare forces him to fire Folden, and UGA luckily fires Rick. Now the simps are eating from his toilet. LULZ

Of course the tranny banging Potato is being propped up by other potatoes. These same low/no expectations that they had when supporting ALbortion are being applied to the AD. Just look at the comments in this thread:

Honestly the only thing anyone can be remotely dislike about Blake James currently, is that he has us scheduled to play road games Arkansas St, Toledo, and the one we just played at Appalachian St.

Within the past year, our AD was still supporting ALbortion and removing signs at basketball games. But the schedule is the only thing.

When Shalala left BJ became a boss, period

Yes, the retarded puppet Shalala hired became a boss. He didn't fire ALbortion, he didn't have a plan when he was fired either. It was Frenk and the BOT/ADMIN who forced the firing; not sure how that is a boss.

We're lucky that Richt is the one who actually runs the football program.

I might be alone in this, but I really like going on the road to smaller schools. I'd be scared to death under Golden, but not with Richt. We'll win, and we'll back up the "anyone, anywhere, anytime". We were once a smaller, unproven school as well, and I don't want to be like certain other schools that look down their noses at smaller institutions. That's gator like snobbery. Cowardice.

Our fans enjoy going to places like Boone. It fits the "anyone, anywhere, anytime mentality." Somehow they lost track that playing in ***ing Boone is not what that means. Then it is followed by that fake bullchit we're classy stuff ("look down their noses"). Holy chit, how did they become fans of this program.

You have irrational and illogical porsters blowing him. I can see them typing away in their tin foil protective gear.

Man, a lot of you ppl must be a bunch of women. Hold **** over peoples head for ever, always gotta complain, and cant let anyone else be happy.
****, we got Richt, we got hard rock, we got adidas, we got an ipf. our program is in the best place its been in over a decade.

Forever? You posted that chit in this thread.

Everyone needs to ask themselves

What year did shalalalala take over?

What did she do since she took over?

I think that sums it up

Yup.

And as it relates to this topic, my best read on Blake James is that he knew the deal when he accepted the job working for ****lala. You do as she says or she will destroy your life. That's how Clintonites roll. Now that ****lala is gone, he has an opportunity to make moves and get things done. Granted, the change in the wind coming from the Board of Trustees is the 2000 pound elephant in this discussion but Blake seems to be getting it done. We'll learn a lot more about him in the years to come.

You seem to hate Shalala for what she has done athletically here which is pretty much inarguable. But that doesn't make her a terrible president. The fact is a president at a school's primary focus should ALWAYS be academics. Pretty much the only real focus the President should give to athletics has to do with funding for facilities, and pretty much let the AD handle everything else.
Saying since this is CanesInsight, so we should only focus on her accomplishments as president by only taking athletics in accounts is stupid, even more so because you are a moderator on this site. And then you compound that by continually bringing up that she's a Clinton supporter...what does that have to do with anything? Did she choose to move to Sun Life because she supports the Clintons? Did she hire Al Golden because that's who Hillary Clinton likes? If not then then why do you keep on bringing that up.

Advertisement
Fake had as much to do with not firing Golden as much he had in firing him and hiring Richt. Shalala was the reason Golden kept his job for as long as he did.

Miami lucked into Richt. So what?

Alabama has a dynasty under Saban but had the Dolphins been a 12-4, 11-5 playoff team would he have left, and would the Dolphins ownership had let him? Florida hit the jackpot with Urban Meyer but has been on a coaching losing streak since. Who knows who Ohio State would have hired had Meyer not quit on UF post-Tebow? Michigan had a string of corches before Harbuagh and the 49ers management had a falling out.

Timing is everything.

Advertisement
Back