Blake James, exceeded expectations in every way. BRAVO!!!

Jnmjr

Recruit
I know some were skeptical and for good reason. But dude is DOING THE DAMM THANG!!! From the post Clemson game GTFO!!! to Golden, to hiring CMR to telling some stupid bih at App St. to eat copious quantities of D because the fraud she stated was BS to the Adidas deal and now this state of the art IPF. I know some of y'all swing from Nike's nads, but I have 2 kids in college and Adidias is hot in these skreets. Leveraging that and this IPF, Blake is exceeding expectations like a ****. Well done sir, well done!!!

Advertisement
A lot of the douches around here do not have warm fuzzies for BJ. He's been making my belly feel funny tho.

Blake and Prez Frenk done good, but big problem on horizon. School ranking in US News has tanked last couple of years and that doesn't tend to bode well for school presidents. Sucks because that means BOT might go find another Shalala, who will want a more academic minded AD. The US News rankings are dumb, but people still look at them as a measure of quality. Miami should pull a Reed College (well regarded hippie school in Portland) and stop participating in the rankings altogether.

Might be a dumb question but is adidas putting in for this ipf or is it just assumed with the money they already pay us?

Blake and Prez Frenk done good, but big problem on horizon. School ranking in US News has tanked last couple of years and that doesn't tend to bode well for school presidents. Sucks because that means BOT might go find another Shalala, who will want a more academic minded AD. The US News rankings are dumb, but people still look at them as a measure of quality. Miami should pull a Reed College (well regarded hippie school in Portland) and stop participating in the rankings altogether.

US News just released this year's rankings a couple of weeks ago. We are back to #44 ahead of the gates (#50, if I recall) and way ahead of the noles.

Advertisement
Fake James didnt have the authority to use the restroom on his own. He didnt fire Folden.

Might be a dumb question but is adidas putting in for this ipf or is it just assumed with the money they already pay us?
I'm probably talking out of my *** here but don't believe they would be able to help with that

Maybe for namesake but they partner with a bunch of schools and these donations are made public they probably don't pick favorites with that stuff

I do believe we used whatever signing bonus Miami got for signing with them to offer richt however

Honestly the only thing anyone can be remotely dislike about Blake James currently, is that he has us scheduled to play road games Arkansas St, Toledo, and the one we just played at Appalachian St.

However, he is clearly doing that because it makes more sense for us financially to just travel to these G5 schools rather than pay $500k per yr to have them come. And I would actually say traveling to App St actually worked out really well for us, it probably wouldn't have been on ESPN if it was at Home, and would have gotten the publicity it did if it wasn't the biggest game in their school history.

I'm very satisfied with the job he has done the past year or two.

LOL at the simps swinging from this worm's salt granule-sized balls. A year ago, the **** was snatching signs from students at basketball games and mocking fans for wanting Folden fired. Dimare forces him to fire Folden, and UGA luckily fires Rick. Now the simps are eating from his toilet. LULZ

Advertisement

This post is so stupid in so many ways that I'm thinking this poster just has a really wicked sense of humor and intentionally posts laughably idiotic things. Good job!

Miami (FL) has been ranked in the 30s for one year. Other than that year (I think it was 2 years ago), it has generally moved up from the 50s 10 years ago to the 40s now. Once a university gets within the top 50 it is extremely hard to move up a lot. Definitely not tanking.

If it tanked the last couple years, that too was on Shalalalas watch.

Advertisement
Honestly the only thing anyone can be remotely dislike about Blake James currently, is that he has us scheduled to play road games Arkansas St, Toledo, and the one we just played at Appalachian St.

However, he is clearly doing that because it makes more sense for us financially to just travel to these G5 schools rather than pay $500k per yr to have them come. And I would actually say traveling to App St actually worked out really well for us, it probably wouldn't have been on ESPN if it was at Home, and would have gotten the publicity it did if it wasn't the biggest game in their school history.

I'm very satisfied with the job he has done the past year or two.

I might be alone in this, but I really like going on the road to smaller schools. I'd be scared to death under Golden, but not with Richt. We'll win, and we'll back up the "anyone, anywhere, anytime". We were once a smaller, unproven school as well, and I don't want to be like certain other schools that look down their noses at smaller institutions. That's gator like snobbery. Cowardice.

LOL at the simps swinging from this worm's salt granule-sized balls. A year ago, the **** was snatching signs from students at basketball games and mocking fans for wanting Folden fired. Dimare forces him to fire Folden, and UGA luckily fires Rick. Now the simps are eating from his toilet. LULZ

Of course the tranny banging Potato is being propped up by other potatoes. These same low/no expectations that they had when supporting ALbortion are being applied to the AD. Just look at the comments in this thread:

Within the past year, our AD was still supporting ALbortion and removing signs at basketball games. But the schedule is the only thing.

When Shalala left BJ became a boss, period

Yes, the retarded puppet Shalala hired became a boss. He didn't fire ALbortion, he didn't have a plan when he was fired either. It was Frenk and the BOT/ADMIN who forced the firing; not sure how that is a boss.

We're lucky that Richt is the one who actually runs the football program.

I might be alone in this, but I really like going on the road to smaller schools. I'd be scared to death under Golden, but not with Richt. We'll win, and we'll back up the "anyone, anywhere, anytime". We were once a smaller, unproven school as well, and I don't want to be like certain other schools that look down their noses at smaller institutions. That's gator like snobbery. Cowardice.

Our fans enjoy going to places like Boone. It fits the "anyone, anywhere, anytime mentality." Somehow they lost track that playing in ***ing Boone is not what that means. Then it is followed by that fake bullchit we're classy stuff ("look down their noses"). Holy chit, how did they become fans of this program.

You have irrational and illogical porsters blowing him. I can see them typing away in their tin foil protective gear.

Advertisement
I believe WEZ, the banners, negative press and losing fans woke someone in power up and they felt the heat. The direction of the program is experiencing dramatic and positive change.

Richt was a blessing in so many way. I think Blake got caught in a perfect storm and was a survivor. Some of the things he has done and said are unconscionable and can never be forgotten or overlooked.

As far as I am concerned good things are happening with the football program. As long as Blake is a good boy and good things continue to happen, I will overlook his past behavior.

It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

James was a puppet and still is, luckily for us Richt is running the football program.
Do you really think we would be announcing a new IPF this year if Richt was not here?

So we're rewarding a guy who took way too long to fire a bum? It took an absolute massacre to finally have him fired. IPF and all the stuff moving with the football program is because of Richt.... You can say James had a part in hiring Richt and he probably did but I don't think it was that tough to find the right candidate after Richt was fired.

Advertisement
Back