Blake James email

jackedaround

Junior
This jackass is asking us to contact cable providers and hound them to add the ACC Network. Are you serious Blake?

Why don't you do your job and get them to add it.

Furthermore, two of our first three games are now only on the ACC Network. Fantastic. More money for everyone at the expense of the fans. Regular ESPN continues to be devalued. I not surprised by this.

What I am surprised about is that he had the gall to email this. Shameful.

Let me guess - his big tuesday scheduling announcement will be all games are now exclusively on the ACC Network.

Advertisement
This jackass is asking us to contact cable providers and hound them to add the ACC Network. Are you serious Blake?

Furthermore, two of our first three games are now only on the ACC Network. Fantastic. More money for everyone at the expense of the fans. Regular ESPN continues to be devalued. I not surprised by this.

Let me guess - his big tuesday scheduling announcement will be all games are now exclusively on the ACC Network.

What makes U think the man isn’t doing his job and hasn’t tried to get cable networks to add the ACC Network? The man is simply using all of his resources (including the fans) to get what the fans want. If the fans (who pay these cable networks) get involved maybe these networks will listen more bcs now they realize it’s something their customers want. U sound like someone who has beef with the man, lmao...

Advertisement
Right because one athletic director at one university can get multi billion dollar cable companies to add a new network that is being put out by a multi billion dollar cable network.... sounds like a reasonable request.... SMH

Advertisement
I don’t see anything wrong or shameful about that. Maybe your just a little too pumped for the season to start.

You do realize the more revenue ACC Network drives (e.g. advertising dollars) the more bling bling Miami has to spend on all things athletic department?

Advertisement

cable providers need to know that there's demand, numbnuts.

Advertisement
If Blake James did not reach out to his fanbase and request they contact their local cable providers to express a desire that they offer the ACC Network to them it would have been business malfeasance.

And of course, you and all of the normal suspects would have been crying that Blake was doing nothing to promote the ACC Network for the enjoyment of UM fans.

I bet you've been "Jackedaround" quite a bit in life to be reacting to this like you are. However, the consensus around the ACC is, that after three years of this network in the works, it is not getting picked up by the major cable providers (Of course, they are not targeting you), and most ACC writers, supporters, administrators are having to resort to urging consumers like us to demand the providers to carry the ACC Network. Money talks, they hope. Question is, what are you going to do?

Yes, let me contact Comcast so they can ruin my day. An employee from them will struggle with my request/concerns.

FSU's AD made the same request a few days ago. I suspect a number of the AD's are doing the same thing.

Today Spectrum just announced they'll support the ACCN, so I expect the other dominoes will fall soon, i.e., Comcast and Dish.

Advertisement
Back