Blake James email

This is why women should not drink while pregnant.

giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
FSU's AD made the same request a few days ago. I suspect a number of the AD's are doing the same thing.

Today Spectrum just announced they'll support the ACCN, so I expect the other dominoes will fall soon, i.e., Comcast and Dish.
Just got off the phone with Comcast, officials meeting to discuss. Not sure if I was being placated, or if it is for real, but I voiced my preference.

This jackass is asking us to contact cable providers and hound them to add the ACC Network. Are you serious Blake?

Why don't you do your job and get them to add it.

Furthermore, two of our first three games are now only on the ACC Network. Fantastic. More money for everyone at the expense of the fans. Regular ESPN continues to be devalued. I not surprised by this.

What I am surprised about is that he had the gall to email this. Shameful.

Let me guess - his big tuesday scheduling announcement will be all games are now exclusively on the ACC Network.
You my friend SUCK!

This jackass is asking us to contact cable providers and hound them to add the ACC Network. Are you serious Blake?

Why don't you do your job and get them to add it.

Furthermore, two of our first three games are now only on the ACC Network. Fantastic. More money for everyone at the expense of the fans. Regular ESPN continues to be devalued. I not surprised by this.

What I am surprised about is that he had the gall to email this. Shameful.

Let me guess - his big tuesday scheduling announcement will be all games are now exclusively on the ACC Network.

We're customers. The squeaky wheel is the one that gets the grease.

This can’t be real post. Subscribers matter more than Blake James to tv providers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I usually don’t support him but I’m sure he’s doing what he can to get the Acc network for all subscribers. Means more money for everybody. We all need to keep calling.

God forbid the fans should make their voices heard to our $@it cable companies.

They are doing their jobs by asking you to call your cable provider. They are hoping to get SEC level money from the network. Most of the job of these guys is to raise money.

Advertisement
Yes, let me contact Comcast so they can ruin my day. An employee from them will struggle with my request/concerns.
Just spoke to a guy from Comcast that understood entirely. He said that they have been getting blown up over this and said to keep it rolling if you want it added. 800-934-6489. Even though he was a FSU fan, he totally understood our plight. He did say that these requests are reviewed and that they listen to the voice of the customer, especially when it’s the customer voting with their wallets.

bc 1 guy calling the cable company does nothing. however 20k ppl calling the cable company does get things done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back