Blake James comment on the “national coaching search” Lol

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
James declined to say whether Oregon’s Mario Cristobal would be considered if the UM job is open again. And James reiterated to Ferman what he had told us previously - that were would have been no way to conduct a national coaching search AND hire Diaz, because a decision needed to be made quickly on Diaz because he had already committed to coach Temple. So Diaz was hired the same day Mark Richt resigned (Dec. 30).

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article236856133.html#storylink=cpy
This comment right here is all you need to know about the pure incompetence that is Blake James and why he and all his cronies in the athletic dept need to be the sole focus of every form of criticism us fans can throw there way! Unbelievable that this bum let a man that’s never played the game of football and never been a head coach before strong arm him into giving him the job on the spot! Smh there’s no hope as long as Flake James is in charge.

Advertisement
James declined to say whether Oregon’s Mario Cristobal would be considered if the UM job is open again. And James reiterated to Ferman what he had told us previously - that were would have been no way to conduct a national coaching search AND hire Diaz, because a decision needed to be made quickly on Diaz because he had already committed to coach Temple. So Diaz was hired the same day Mark Richt resigned (Dec. 30).

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article236856133.html#storylink=cpy
This comment right here is all you need to know about the pure incompetence that is Blake James and why he and all his cronies in the athletic dept need to be the sole focus of every form of criticism us fans can throw there way! Unbelievable that this bum let a man that’s never played the game of football and never been a head coach before strong arm him into giving him the job on the spot! Smh there’s no hope as long as Flake James is in charge.
He made those comments recently? Bigly if so

Fly the banner homie. Oh wait, you already did.

Advertisement
I dont get till this day how CIS let him off the hook when he said that and obviously lied. 95% of this board were just like okay with the bs search and hand the blinders on cause of love..... and this site has alot of smart and great posters. I was upset one cause he lied and two he brought in a noob who benefitted from great dt play and he never recruited. And three people got fooled and couldnt see str8.
Still dont get it and that **** hapoened this year and ole boy slid.

I dont get till this day how CIS let him off the hook when he said that and obviously lied. 95% of this board were just like okay with the bs search and this site has alot of great posters. I was upset one cause he lied and two he brought in a noob who benefitted from great dt play and he never recruited.
Still dont get it and that **** hapoened this year and ole boy slid.

MANY of us didn't buy that **** of a story. If you remember the night Manny was announced SEVERAL of us lost our God **** minds.

Advertisement
I'll continue to say that it was professional malpractice to not conduct a search. Even if Manny was your guy, you conduct a search.

He does the program no favors with his rationale here about needing to make a decision quickly. You really think Manny wouldnt leave Temple for UM 2 weeks later ?
Agree 100%. Whether you agree with the hire or not, the process was lazy at best

MANY of us didn't buy that **** of a story. If you remember the night Manny was announced SEVERAL of us lost our God **** minds.
Yea there were few of us......i was super geeked and excited when i heard MR stepoed down. I celebrated went right to the forums had an amazing day. Then i get a text from my brother saying its Diaz with an lol and my boy said lol in a group chat on whatsapp. They laughed at the hire and i was like they couldnt be more stupid....we were all like wow this is so miami its just the miami thing to do. We deserve it we do cause we let them trick us all the time. Our voices are dead voices.

I agree there were few who were smart enough to see through the BS.

I'll continue to say that it was professional malpractice to not conduct a search. Even if Manny was your guy, you conduct a search.

He does the program no favors with his rationale here about needing to make a decision quickly. You really think Manny wouldnt leave Temple for UM 2 weeks later ?
They act like big time programs were looking to hire Diaz....its comical this is a NYJ coaching hire type ****. Everyones laughing at us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now imagine if we had a better OC and OL coach.

How can he say something like that? How can you logically hire someone because they might go to temple. Unreal

Advertisement
Back