Banned
At the basketball game.

-One of the top academic institutions in the nation, top in state
-We're a football school, we can win in any sport
-UM is a real leader in the nation
-Sky is the limit for all sports
-Investing is a priority of his, it is how you grow a brand and program
-Developing the donor base is important, we've doubled the donor base

And like that it is over. So there you have it, "investing in athletics is a priority". You've said it, now do it.

Advertisement
We used to be, but those are his words. Right now we're a basketball school. Haven't finished a year ranked under Golden. Finished ranked 5th in basketball and are 17th right now.... yea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As an alum, so sick of the top academic crap!!! We are not Harvard, we are trying to win football championships again.

Blake is a fundraiser. That's what he knows.

The decision to fire Golden won't be made by him.

Fine! Go raise enough funds to fire this bum and hire a real frigging top football school HC. Oh, since the donor base is so satisfied with football team and is growing so much, grab enough for a frigging football stadium too.

Advertisement
Blake is a fundraiser. That's what he knows.

The decision to fire Golden won't be made by him.
Yep. But doesn't he want to make his mark? If I were in his position I would put a list of coaches together make calls to gauge interest and work behind the scenes to fire golden. Why not attempt to make a name for yourself and impact the program? I just don't understand.

Really Blake; donor base has doubled with the POS football product your putting on the field? I would have to say this an outright lie. Reality is that the donor base has contracted by 50%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back