Blake James as AD vs Previous 8 Years

Every football coach sucked from the time you started the count and continued until now. Saying he wasn’t any worse isn’t a good argument.

Basketball was luck. L fell into Miami’s lap and got lucky when he had the oldest team ever assembled. That team was made up of mostly transfers.

You can claim baseball is the same, but he made the decision to allow Morris to go out on his own terms when he had been on a decline for a decade. Everyone who paid attention saw it. Expectations when from Omaha or bust, to make a regional and extend the streak. The 2013 class saved the program and still got embarrassed in Omaha, twice. Outside of that, the program was mediocre and in the dumps. Then James decided to continue its destruction and hire an unfireable clown who was part of the decades long decline.

Advertisement
I edited the name for privacy purposes.

25E5CEB2-8C70-4BD0-88BC-97A57FD31080.jpeg

Advertisement
Our friend the OP couldn’t hack it , his dream was to be a Ranger but settled in at the marine corps .

Just bull****ting, wanted you to meet a very good friend of mine from way back in the day . And wanted him to meet you .
A “very good friend”? Those of us who know you well know this implies the “very good friend” puts on a dress and pays you money for certain favors.

I did not know this about @Big Pimpin Cane and I expect his “attorney” will be sending you a cease and desist soon.

Advertisement
A “very good friend”? Those of us who know you well know this implies the “very good friend” puts on a dress and pays you money for certain favors.

I did not know this about @Big Pimpin Cane and I expect his “attorney” will be sending you a cease and desist soon.
*** him and his German attorney/ boyfriend

Old Thuggie is jealous that the Marines wouldn’t take him and he had to settle for the Rangers.
Marines... awesome
Rangers... awesome
All my fellow war fighters... awesome*

A few things...
I ride or die with them. Are you a fellow/fellah in the club?

I hate to see war fighter on war fighter violence.

*until they do something unforgiveable

Advertisement
Marines... awesome
Rangers... awesome
All my fellow war fighters... awesome*

A few things...
I ride or die with them. Are you a fellow/fellah in the club?

I hate to see war fighter on war fighter violence.

*until they do something unforgiveable
Yessir. Did a tour in Afghanistan form the end of ‘02 into ‘03. I love the Army too, I just *** with @Dr.L.ThugU. Not literally, though he would like that.

Last edited:
Never give me a ??? reaction again, ***gitt.......you're acting like @JBCanes-NC .

@RVACane @No_Fly_Zone @JD08 the BS back and forth with BPC is the same as with Cush or baby blue . It's not a personal attack when I call him a ***gitt (just a term of endearment....and true)

Honestly, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that if you were calling him a ******, it was deserved (and somehow true).

Advertisement
Yessir. Did a tour in Afghanistan form the end of ‘12 into ‘13. I love the Army too, I just *** with @Dr.L.ThugU. Not literally, though he would like that.
all good brother... we bled same mud...

and yes.. good natured bïtch slapping each other is not only encouraged, its mandatory AND healthy...

Por examplo, did you know that only our mighty Air Force rejects beta tranny types while the Army, Navy, and Marines now actively recruit that demographic...

its true....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍

Dont hate cuz we have better bases.... 😭

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back