Blake James and Manny Diaz appreciation thread

Advertisement
For Manny Diaz the chain was dope it inspired a whole movement in college football, a bunch a copy cats that was not good as the original,
Amen, Cane brotha.

The chain was/is/shall remain off the chain.

Spawned 1,000 imitations — all inferior and one in particular so ridiculous that we'll talk **** here about until the end of time.

Whoever came up with the Turnover Chain and followed through to make it happen is a Miami Hurricanes Hall of Famer, end of story.

Now I will thank Manny , more than I could Golden who had to be a total disaster but he also did his best which was absolutely horrible. Manny is a good man, just not head coaching material. Can’t blame him for trying to be better. Now BJ and Company, let’s not forget number 2 which is I remember at the U was Jesse Marks. I hope that he is long gone, a terrible person to talk to if you had a problem. Blake himself only spouted out how great a job he was doing on every road trip and donating time. Goodbye forever BJ

He was a political hire, but at least he made a horrible hire in Dan Enos, who happened to land us TVD. For that alone, I say thank you. Oh, and Lashlee did some good things with TVD.

Other than that, meh. I hope they let him keep his trinkets, because I never want to see them again.

Advertisement
A89F73C9-58E1-4A6E-B16F-7E736187CA0E.jpeg

Appreciate what Manny tried to do. The guy brought in the turnover chain and was out ahead of almost everyone else with the transfer portal.
Blake James can **** off though. the guy was a lazy AD

Advertisement
I have nothing (I can say on this forum without getting banned) for the former AD.

As for Manny, I do respect him and his efforts. He tried but needed some experience before jumping to HC at the U. Can’t feel too bad for him though, his bank account looks MUCH better than mine.

Advertisement
Back