Blake have you lost your mind? (Or finally made sense?)

MainLineCane

No More Excuses / Time to win

James basically said that he doesn't think that the NCAA is biased against Miami. I hope he's correct.

BUT I really think he's just saying that now in hope that they will be fair with Martell.

In the end, we'll know the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
OP, please tell me you don't wipe your *** before you take a *****, as well.

OP is the next Carl von Clausewitz of this age.

Wow.

Another great Prussian general and mil-politico theorist?

Impressive OP.

Perhaps NCAA sanctions/decisions are games by other means?

Wait a minute, its kinda true if you think about the blatant SEC favoritism...hmmmm

Advertisement

James basically said that he doesn't think that the NCAA is biased against Miami. I hope he's correct.

BUT I really think he's just saying that now in hope that they will be fair with Martell

In the end, we'll know the truth
Just curious here... Do you really think it would be a good idea for our athletic director to publicly call out the ncaa? Gotta be a lil more coy than that brother.

Advertisement
Just curious here... Do you really think it would be a good idea for our athletic director to publicly call out the ncaa? Gotta be a lil more coy than that brother.

As I said later:

"I realize why he's saying it.

My issue is why say anything at all?

Let sleeping dogs lie"

I never suggested that he call them out

Advertisement
Blake could have responded along the following lines;

Yes, we are aware that many people believe the NCAA has it out for the University of Miami. And, there’s no secret that we believe the Hernandez decision was unfortunate. However, when you think this through logically, you realize that the suggestion is that NCAA would potentially damage a student to in-turn harm the University of Miami. So, we do not subscribe to that thinking and would be stunned to learn that the NCAA is operating in any other manner than good faith.

Advertisement
Back