Blake have you lost your mind? (Or finally made sense?)

Advertisement
As I said later:

"I realize why he's saying it.

My issue is why say anything at all?

Let sleeping dogs lie"

I never suggested that he call them out

If I may speculate, he is giving his opinion NOW and following an NCAA decision countering Tate Martell's eligibility he can give them both barrels LATER. Or maybe, as you say, he should not have given an opinion. Still, if he was asked a direct question I think he felt compelled to answer.

James basically said that he doesn't think that the NCAA is biased against Miami. I hope he's correct.

BUT I really think he's just saying that now in hope that they will be fair with Martell

In the end, we'll know the truth
lol buddy still in High School

Advertisement
If I may speculate, he is giving his opinion NOW and following an NCAA decision countering Tate Martell's eligibility he can give them both barrels LATER. Or maybe, as you say, he should not have given an opinion. Still, if he was asked a direct question I think he felt compelled to answer.

I hear ya EYE.

But IMO there are innumerable ways of not answering a direct question. Happens everyday during interviews

How about SMH and walking away...... I'm not going to respond to that, I don't think that that question is appropriate, etc etc down to I'm not going to comment on that

I realize why he's saying it.

My issue is why say anything at all?

Let sleeping dogs lie

Come on dude your issue is your miserable and complaining about other people makes you feel better. This time you failed to hide that by complaining about something so FN stupid that the whole board knows your a miserable person.

Advertisement
Didn’t he come out an say something about the NCAA when the Hernandez decision came out for the hoops team ? They screwed him

Blake could have responded along the following lines;

Yes, we are aware that many people believe the NCAA has it out for the University of Miami. And, there’s no secret that we believe the Hernandez decision was unfortunate. However, when you think this through logically, you realize that the suggestion is that NCAA would potentially damage a student to in-turn harm the University of Miami. So, we do not subscribe to that thinking and would be stunned to learn that the NCAA is operating in any other manner than good faith.
Actually a good response.

Advertisement
Blake could have responded along the following lines;

Yes, we are aware that many people believe the NCAA has it out for the University of Miami. And, there’s no secret that we believe the Hernandez decision was unfortunate. However, when you think this through logically, you realize that the suggestion is that NCAA would potentially damage a student to in-turn harm the University of Miami. So, we do not subscribe to that thinking and would be stunned to learn that the NCAA is operating in any other manner than good faith.

he already addressed the hernandez issue pretty honestly in another spot. he just gave a politically correct answer and if the decision doesnt turn out well, im sure **** go off on them like he did with the hernadez post

Blake James wants blood! Manny is even giving confidence to our AD😂 go get em bjames!👍

Advertisement
he already addressed the hernandez issue pretty honestly in another spot. he just gave a politically correct answer and if the decision doesnt turn out well, im sure **** go off on them like he did with the hernadez post
I was aware that Blake covered the Hernandez issue, but the motivation for including it in my overview was to introduce leverage for the Canes without outright accusing the NCAA of purposeful wrongdoing.

James basically said that he doesn't think that the NCAA is biased against Miami. I hope he's correct.

BUT I really think he's just saying that now in hope that they will be fair with Martell.

In the end, we'll know the truth.

You are so, so spectacularly stupid if you think Blake James, the AD of a MEMBER INSTITUTION, is going to go on record saying there's bias against the university he's employed by.

You're equally spectacularly stupid if you think there's actually not NCAA bias against Miami.

Advertisement
Back