Blake has been De-Nutted....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Come on Manny....this thing you just did was a horrible rookie HC move....

“We need accountability and I’m getting involved in the Defense..... But Blake is still the DC mastermind don’t worry!”

Everybody and their mother can see Blake Baker is a wide-eyed noob in his presser....

Have your wondered if your previously Top 3 defense is falling apart because they don’t respect their DC?

And now you’ve come in and cut the balls from him while still claiming Baker is still “in charge”??

Every player, coach and fan can see with their own eyes you just cut the nuts off a kid who has no business being DC...

Terrible rookie HC move... you could have done the same move of getting involved in the D and said nothing about it...

Very concerning about your HC IQ...

Advertisement

“We need accountability and I’m getting involved in the Defense..... But Blake is still the DC mastermind don’t worry!”

Everybody and their mother can see Blake Baker is a wide-eyed noob in his presser....

Have your wondered if your previously Top 3 defense is falling apart because they don’t respect their DC?

And now you’ve come in and cut the balls from him while still claiming Baker is still “in charge”??

Every player, coach and fan can see with their own eyes you just cut the nuts off a kid who has no business being DC...

Terrible rookie HC move... you could have done the same move of getting involved in the D and said nothing about it...

Manny letting people know that ain’t his defense lol. But for now on if the defense fails he will get even more blame

Yet if he hadn't done that, you'd be b-tching about that too. Fact.

Yet if he hadn't done that, you'd be b-tching about that too. Fact.

I have ZERO problems with Manny running the D— Manny is our best chance to get the D back in shape....

I am commenting about the silliness of Manny trying BS the rest of us about Baker staying in charge of D....

Baker is now just a lowly assistant in reality— not a DC.

Advertisement
I have ZERO problems with Manny running the D— Manny is our best chance to get the D back in shape....

I am commenting about the silliness of Manny trying BS the rest of us about Baker staying in charge of D....

Not just an assistant, but a lowly assistant?

Advertisement
Manny letting people know that ain’t his defense lol. But for now on if the defense fails he will get even more blame
Yep. He's acting like he's riding in on a white horse to save the day. It could backfire on him if things don't improve. He'd have been better off doing it behind the scenes.

Here's hoping he can figure out who the real difference makers are on D and get them in the game more than two series.

Sure, but what did you expect him to say? "Baker was a terrible hire and is a bum and from this day forward he will be fully neutered"?!? That's just stupid, obviously hes not going to say that about the guy he hired just a handful of months ago. Personally, I'm really happy manny is doing what hes doing with the defense. Not sure why hes getting criticism about it this morning, to me it seems to be a good thing all around. His comments about it are no different than any other coach would have said.

We should stick to criticizing things that warrant criticism.

Advertisement

Fire Baker and reallocate his salary toward higher-pedigreed assistants and coaches. The ugly side of being a manager of the game is being capable of putting feelings aside to cut your dead-weight friends loose. It's just business. If you can't be friends afterwards--that's his fu_cking problem.

I guess you're angle is you're saying Manny shouldnt have said anything at all. But that is illogical too. The defense looked like absolute dogsh-t saturday. Manny is a defense guy. If he had made zero comments about changes to the D our fan base would be losing their sh-t, and justifiably so.

Just don't get what the criticism is here. I think he handle it exactly the way he should have considering the circumstances. He likely is fully taking over, but he chose to say more political words rather than just tossing Baker in the mud.

Advertisement

He thinks he can save his own miserable hide scapegoating. Typical politician.

Advertisement
Back