Blake Baker.

Manuelito Diaz you son of bìtch you did it again!

NEW DC
NEW DB COACH
NEW DL COACH
NEW LB COACH

... NEW MIAMI!

LOL, aiight maybe we shouldn’t call it that, but you get the point!
8b0a0b91d726497114b295621b4b1d0a.gif

Advertisement
Is Steele one of the names you've heard mentioned? I'm not big on Steele.... Mainly bc of the 70 point drubbing that wvu put on clemson in the orange bowl
Why is that one game the entire focus of Steeles career?

I would be thrilled if it was him and he was co-dc and lb coach. He’s an awesome recruiter, position coach, and just had Auburn with 4 top 20 scoring defenses as their DC in the sec.

it’s amazing how one game can define a guy with decades of great recruiting and linebacker coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I would be thrilled if it was him and he was co-dc and lb coach. He’s an awesome recruiter, position coach, and just had Auburn with 4 top 20 scoring defenses as their DC in the sec.

it’s amazing how one game can define a guy with decades of great recruiting and linebacker coaching.
He was a$$ the entire time at clemson. I don't personally like to hang one game, but it leaves concern can he produce what he did at auburn with miami. If he is hired then I would give him a chance, id just have to hear sorry a$$ clemson fans mouth since I literally work on campus. Speaking of which, you boys want me to sabotage something on clemson fb facility? Lol

Advertisement

Coming from an AU grad that originally was totally against Malzahn bringing in Steele, if Manny reeled Steele in, I don't think I could be happier. That would be a home run hire. Steele's stint at AU was pretty **** impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back