Blake Baker.

Kind of goes with what I was alluding to earlier. Heard there were 2 guys manny would take and tell baker to leave. Both seemed like long shots to me (1 definitely more so than the other) soooo... maybe he got good feedback on them. I’m not sure how deep it’s gotten.
200.gif

Advertisement
Bro called the T-Rob news and considering all the other moves being made, it makes sense.

As I said in another post, no more comparing Manny to Fat Al. If he ain’t a success, it’s **** sure not going to be bc he was stubborn. Cleaned house on offense after year 1 and cleaning house on D after year 2 and he deserves credit for that. Everyone said it was easy to do on O bc those weren’t his boys, well these are his boys...

This is how you build a winner.

Advertisement
we need at least two additional D coaches. as of now, it is Baker Patke (assuming both of these stay) and T Rob. likely more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manuelito Diaz you son of bìtch you did it again!

NEW DC
NEW DB COACH
NEW DL COACH
NEW LB COACH

... NEW MIAMI!

LOL, aiight maybe we shouldn’t call it that, but you get the point!
This guy is a musical chair back to back to back offseason champ.. Hired by saying will fix offense to go with defense, clears house, brings in his guys.. They suck, says oh my bad, fires them and brings in new staff they perform better but now his defense breaks, looks like he has cleaned house again.. Dam near whole new staff in 2 years, we might need to look at next time getting a coach who isnt learning on the job..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back