BLAKE BAKER DEFENDERS OF OUR DEFENSE, "IS NOT THE PROBLEM" PRESENT YOURSELVES

How pathetic is it that after that tough loss that fans like me sat through for four hours, your first instinct is to @ me about your savior, instead of being crushed your team lost.

Were you at the game?
How many of you posting in this thread were at the game??

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200214-094836_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200214-094242_YouTube.jpg

Some would swear that's Greg Rousseau at Viper playing zone coverage.

Those who b*tch about Bakers defense are the ones who only watch football. What Baker does is nothing new.

View attachment 111878View attachment 111879

Some would swear that's Greg Rousseau at Viper playing zone coverage.

Those who b*tch about Bakers defense are the ones who only watch football. What Baker does is nothing new.
This is when Manny's D's were getting absolutely torched. This game included. I actually believe this is the game where he decided to get away from this bull****. Toledo killed us

Advertisement
Somebody find the video of that play and post it. My work computer trippin. I want to see who fault it was on that play bc it looked like cover 3 bail out def.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is when Manny's D's were getting absolutely torched. This game included. I actually believe this is the game where he decided to get away from this bull****. Toledo killed us
Screenshot_20200214-114856_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200214-114934_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200214-114950_YouTube.jpg

After the Toledo game. Manny never got away from it.

Advertisement
His 3rd and 19 call against FIU from their own 5 yard line was also atrocious.

You know, for a staff that likes to throw around "analytics" they sure as **** didn't exhibit a lot of awareness for what the probabilities are telling them-- on either side of the ball.

it was a recurring issue this season, giving up long runs on 3rd and long, it was almost like clockwork how it would work,

Has anyone really defended him? After 4th and 17 or whatever I don't think anyone trusts him.
Exactly. All anyone has really said was "The D was better than the O by a mile". That's true, but it doesn't mean the D didn't regress.

I don't have a problem going zone on 3th n 15 4th n 17. But send some pressure it with and have them keep everything in front. Bc to me it seems like they are blitzing 1st, 2nd and 3rd but leave 4th downs wide open for bigger plays.

Advertisement
Back