BLAKE BAKER DEFENDERS OF OUR DEFENSE, "IS NOT THE PROBLEM" PRESENT YOURSELVES

Hopefully after next season the university hires a competent hc and staff.Manny gone then no matter what happens now.unless he can pull a rabbit out of the hat and this team goes on a win streak that lasts a couple years.

Advertisement
i'm all ears you nut garglers!!

That face you make when your defense lookin' like ***.

DwV__woXQAAH6KZ.0.jpg

Advertisement
He sucks.

Everyone tackles poorly. Everyone takes poor angles. Every player looks slow. The blitzes all appear to be delayed blitzes and the guys are so timid that they telegraph they are coming or are so delayed to the point of being useless.

The biggest disappointment by far though is the defensive line. VT started 2 true freshmen today, this should have been a feast for all the experienced supposedly talented guys this team has on the defensive line.

This defense has good enough personnel to be a top 25 defense (likely top 10 if Manny was the DC) and can’t get stops when needed and doesn’t cause havoc.

Last edited:
Guy is pathetic. And manny is a punk for allowing his defense to be overhauled.

Can you imagine Saban bringing in a guy who converts his D to a 4-3? Lol
I’m sure he’d sick back and allow it (especially when it’s not working).

Advertisement
He sucks.

Everyone tackles poorly. Everyone takes poor angles. Every player looks slow. The blitzes all appear to be delayed blitzes and the guys are so timid that they telegraph they are coming or are so delayed to the point of being useless.

The biggest disappointment by far though is the defensive line. VT started 2 true freshmen today, this should have been a feast for all the experienced supposedly talented guys this team has on the defensive line.

This defense has good enough personnel to be a top 25 defense (likely top 10 if Manny was the DC) and can’t get stops when needed and doesn’t cause havoc.
2 sacks 5 tfls against an oline with 2 freshman...

Advertisement
He isn't the problem, he is one of numerous problems. If anything, Baker is a symptom of a much larger illness. Anyone that thinks they can characterize this disease ravaged program by reducing it to "the problem" is functionally retarded. For the simpletons that need a cognitive framework to understand this - If UM football created a "Problem Line," Baker would not be standing alone nor would he even be at the front.

Advertisement
But did Rousseau prove that he should be???

The defense proved it could give up points like crazy to a QB making his first career start. I know that. You want to crown defensive players tonight and name starters? Go ahead. I don’t care.

He wasn’t prepared for Hooker. We played way to much man. I’ve never seen a dline stunt so much!

@Go Canes!! Waiting on this guy to bring up some dumb *** stats.

How pathetic is it that after that tough loss that fans like me sat through for four hours, your first instinct is to @ me about your savior, instead of being crushed your team lost.

Were you at the game?

Advertisement
Back