BLAKE BAKER DEFENDERS OF OUR DEFENSE, "IS NOT THE PROBLEM" PRESENT YOURSELVES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
watching basically the same play over and over working....dunno who to blame other than everyone

Advertisement
Anyone gonna say anything about Stroud though? F*ck Baker, but f*ck Stroud too. Bring back Kul.
You're a good poster but stop with the Kul talk. Gonna lose street cred with that.

You're a good poster but stop with the Kul talk. Gonna lose street cred with that.
Dont care. Our DL got hands on QBs with him. Manny can find another recruiter when the season is over after he fires Patke or Banda. Just my opinion, I dont claim to always be right.

Advertisement
Dont care. Our DL got hands on QBs with him. Manny can find another recruiter when the season is over after he fires Patke or Banda. Just my opinion, I dont claim to always be right.
Oh you meant as a 1 year stop gap? Yeah why not. This year has gone to **** already anyway.

Defense cant get stops when you really need them. I'd tell all seniors thanks for your service but hit the road. Shaq and pink suck at recognizing play action and got beat countless times yet again

Oh you meant as a 1 year stop gap? Yeah why not. This year has gone to **** already anyway.
Yep. I said bring him back during bye week, and hire Kehoe as a GA. We need all hands on deck.

Advertisement
Back