Blake Baker’s use of Defensive Ends

Allabouttheu95

stay home on gamedays Mario
This guy needs to be shown the door. What I saw from him tonight standing Patchan up as a rush end is just unacceptable. I saw him drop Patchan into coverage out of that stand up end position. I already haven spoken about his misuse of Roseau and garvin but tonight was another level of incompetence. This guy schematically is as bad as Enos. (I don’t want to hear that they “shut down” La Tech) That is what their supposed to do against a school of that level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy needs to be shown the door. What I saw from him tonight standing Patchan up as a rush end is just unacceptable. I saw him drop Patchan into coverage out of that stand up end position. I already haven spoken about his misuse of Roseau and garvin but tonight was another level of incompetence. This guy schematically is as bad as Enos. (I don’t want to hear that they “shut down” La Tech) That is what their supposed to do against a school of that level.
Harvey got almost run today smh.

Advertisement
That play is used all over football in the NFL and CFB, and if done properly is pretty effective against certain offenses. The D played perfectly fine considering this was a meaningless game. I don't support the UM admin and only like a few of our coaches, but let's be real and not just complain about every **** thing. They played well enough to win even with Pat Nix calling plays.

Advertisement
That play is used all over football in the NFL and CFB, and if done properly is pretty effective against certain offenses. The D played perfectly fine considering this was a meaningless game. I don't support the UM admin and only like a few of our coaches, but let's be real and not just complain about every **** thing. They played well enough to win even with Pat Nix calling plays.
I'm not happy seeing Patchan being the one asked to do it. Yes it's used all over the place but the fact that it came out of right field this year with a "Diaz Clone" is very telling. The guy sucks and in my eyes he is right up there with Enos for being awful at what he does. Regardless of what LA F'ing Tech did on offense. 2019 were beating our chest for shutting down LA Tech. FOH

I'm not happy seeing Patchan being the one asked to do it. Yes it's used all over the place but the fact that it came out of right field this year with a "Diaz Clone" is very telling. The guy sucks and in my eyes he is right up there with Enos for being awful at what he does. Regardless of what LA F'ing Tech did on offense. 2019 were beating our chest for shutting down LA Tech. FOH

Our defense has been fine, yes it's not perfect but look at the stats and scores, we played well enough to win most games. Look back at how much better we were when we had Bolden in there. We lacked leadership and skill at S and CB this year.

The defense will look worse with a bad offense and vice versa. He didn't do great but he didn't do bad enough to be fired.

His players that he developed and picked over the last four years just shut our team out...

Advertisement
Using GR15 was a spy is just hurts man! Its like Blake has $ on LT. Next year is already a write-off. Its shame we will have to wait until Dec 2020, at the earlies, to feel like this program is heading in the right direction again.

Advertisement
Back