Blades - Do you see what I see

With all due respect to him and his family but he didn’t start at Aquinas. UM’s #1 corner should never be a backup corner at aquinas... that is just utterly sad to say out loud.

he is an elite special teams guy on a great team and a solid 3rd corner

Honest question....what has made him an elite special teams guy? Him jumping offsides last night on 4th down could have killed us

Agree with you on aquinas too. Samuel is much better and we shouldve been all over that kid

Advertisement
Honest question....what has made him an elite special teams guy? Him jumping offsides last night on 4th down could have killed us

Agree with you on aquinas too. Samuel is much better and we shouldve been all over that kid
You know what great point. But I think he is too much in his head at this point and is just trying to make a play because db’s on this team are coached basically not to make plays. He is a high effort guy... with plus athleticism. I view him as a great special teamer and a 3rd or 4th corner

Lmao he ain’t going to war my dude
Athletes don’t spend days meditating before games like samurais lol. Spending 15 mins on IG live does not make you play bad lol. The players have lives outside of football, you know.
Never said they didn’t have lives outside of football. It’s not like I’m saying they should stay off it entirely. War? Days? Why such extreme? You don’t see how unfocused Blades is on the field? The missed offsides on the field goals, the dropped ints? If you don’t think football players start to prepare there minds less then 24 hrs before a game then we can agree to disagree. Heck lots of teams even ban their players from social media the day before the game.....

Advertisement
DB coaches teach you what to do day in and day out. They are teaching them to play the man and not the ball
I’ve seen the drill Rumph does on contested catches while in phase. He like many DB coaches, teaches our guys to play through the WR hands and body.

this ***** has hands of stone. I remember at least 3 picks this year he’s dropped that hit him right in the hands

Advertisement
Back