Blades - Do you see what I see

Yes, I'm picking on Blades becuase I can make this post about other defensive players as well.. Nobody needs to comment. But just watch blade's on the 1st touchdown that NC state scored... Thats all...Fire d coaches asap
DB coaches definitely should’ve pressed the Y button and played the ball instead of B and playing the WR on that play...

Advertisement
Yes, I'm picking on Blades becuase I can make this post about other defensive players as well.. Nobody needs to comment. But just watch blade's on the 1st touchdown that NC state scored... Thats all...Fire d coaches asap
Couldn't care less about that play where NC St had two lead blockers against our db's. lol Are you kidding?

How about the passing TD he gave up looking like he hadn't been coached since Pee Wee football. He looked absolutely atrocious on that play.

Biggest **** talker on the defense. Ball could be overthrown by 50 yards and he’d talk smack like he just made a diving interception.

Advertisement
He’s just average. He makes routine plays, nothing special. We give him props because of his last name. If he was called Al Smith Jr, not Blades Jr we would be calling for him to leave the program

Advertisement
Not nearly as good as Bandy. Would have a similar NFL career if he leaves early.
That said, he should be a little more comfortable financially than Bandy and have some better mentors giving him advice. I don’t think he makes the dumb decision

Advertisement
Yes Blades has been bad the last two games. Yes Blades needs to stay his *** off IG live the day before the games in the hotel room but this thread is some bytch made ****. The way y’all turn on players after they go through a rough patch is disgusting.

@TouchMoney26 has had an axe to grind with Blades since the off season. Disappeared when Blades was playing well, now comes back to beat his chest after Blades struggles and the rest of you followers join in

DB coaches definitely should’ve pressed the Y button and played the ball instead of B and playing the WR on that play...
DB coaches teach you what to do day in and day out. They are teaching them to play the man and not the ball

Going back to Blades, he was toy an destroyed by that State WR. Even effort was an issue yesterday on his body language. Plus as always he never look at the ball.

Advertisement
Yes Blades has been bad the last two games. Yes Blades needs to stay his *** off IG live the day before the games in the hotel room but this thread is some bytch made ****. The way y’all turn on players after they go through a rough patch is disgusting.

@TouchMoney26 has had an axe to grind with Blades since the off season. Disappeared when Blades was playing well, now comes back to beat his chest after Blades struggles and the rest of you followers join in
Lol at being on IG live the day before the game. What does that have to do with him playing good or bad? And you right about the second part. Also, there’s no consequence for playing bad on this team, there’s no benching or even coaches yelling at players for ***king up. It’s just a pat on the back. Undisciplined

Lol at being on IG live the day before the game. What does that have to do with him playing good or bad? And you right about the second part. Also, there’s no consequence for playing bad on this team, there’s no benching or even coaches yelling at players for ***king up. It’s just a pat on the back. Undisciplined
Has a lot to do with it imo. Less then 24 hrs before the game these boys should be locked in and focusing on the task in front of them. I get it, 2020, social media age, etc. etc. But still I would prefer my teammates to not be distracted. That’s half the reason teams stay in hotels even when they play home games

This team needs a transfer corner to come in and compete with Blades, Couch, and Ivey next year. Blades if he declares is out of the NFL 2 years from the day he declares. These guys need someone coming for their jobs because right now Dunson and Clarke can’t be those guys.

Blades can have an awful game and give terrible effort because he can’t be benched without a true freshman project taking his place. Blades has had some good games but this one was putrid.

Has a lot to do with it imo. Less then 24 hrs before the game these boys should be locked in and focusing on the task in front of them. I get it, 2020, social media age, etc. etc. But still I would prefer my teammates to not be distracted. That’s half the reason teams stay in hotels even when they play home games
Lmao he ain’t going to war my dude
Athletes don’t spend days meditating before games like samurais lol. Spending 15 mins on IG live does not make you play bad lol. The players have lives outside of football, you know.

Advertisement
Back