Blackvern, they're clowning our boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move him to linebacker, teach him how to hit first tho.

Advertisement
willy-wonka-augustus-gloop.jpg

Advertisement
Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****IN *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ****ING STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****IN PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****IN PUSSIES!!!!

STAY STRONG COLIN KAEPERNICK!!!

I'm just trying to fill in the bleeps. Who leaves the end of the word and not the beginning?

Advertisement
Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****IN *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ****ING STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****IN PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****IN PUSSIES!!!!

I'm just trying to fill in the bleeps. Who leaves the end of the word and not the beginning?

Dumb Fu**s

This thread is in poor taste- so are half the threads here.Funny though. This is the dark internet version of cane boards.

Advertisement

Can't tell if you can't spell, and fill in the spaces with asterisks, or we're supposed to be Codebreakers.

For the record,

*** Colin KaeperDICK.

Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****** *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ******* STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****** PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****** PUSSIES!!!!

Advertisement
I can't believe cane fans have the audacity to make jokes about one of our players. Lock the thread mods!

These ******* MOTHER ****ERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL ON THIS SITE!!!! ANYBODY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID **** YOU! Wanna ban me go ahead, I don't give a ****!!! **** these pink toe *******s that cross the line on this site and comfortably take shots at these KIDS with NO repercussions!! **** you mother ****ers!!!! Don't like it? **** you, you and you!
It appears you are upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back