Blackvern, they're clowning our boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****** *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ******* STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****** PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****** PUSSIES!!!!

STAY STRONG COLIN KAEPERNICK!!!

Advertisement
Gus Edwards got a head like a LEGO figure.

Kevin-Garnett-300x225.jpg

KQVIJPJYDFPPGLV.20150609160608.jpg

He's right though.

And who keeps saying "ya, but can he play DT?"

We got so many now we had to move one over to RB.

Last edited:
I can't believe cane fans have the audacity to make jokes about one of our players. Lock the thread mods!

These ******* MOTHER ****ERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL ON THIS SITE!!!! ANYBODY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID **** YOU! Wanna ban me go ahead, I don't give a ****!!! **** these pink toe *******s that cross the line on this site and comfortably take shots at these KIDS with NO repercussions!! **** you mother ****ers!!!! Don't like it? **** you, you and you!

Blue lot?

Body bag lyfe?

I can't believe cane fans have the audacity to make jokes about one of our players. Lock the thread mods!

These ******* MOTHER ****ERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL ON THIS SITE!!!! ANYBODY DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID **** YOU! Wanna ban me go ahead, I don't give a ****!!! **** these pink toe *******s that cross the line on this site and comfortably take shots at these KIDS with NO repercussions!! **** you mother ****ers!!!! Don't like it? **** you, you and you!

Blue lot?

Body bag lyfe?

More like he forgot to take his meds. Sheeh, what a rant.

Advertisement
Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****IN *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ****ING STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****IN PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****IN PUSSIES!!!!

giphy.gif

Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****IN *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ****ING STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****IN PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****IN PUSSIES!!!!

download (1).jpg
download (2).jpg
6cd61a30a7cf8f61e9b2eaa1fd3905cf024b13efaedd72ba08f17817ddcb5512.jpg
Pull your skirt down its just jokes

Advertisement
[video=youtube;YSfNmL0qMKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfNmL0qMKA[/video]

Blue lot?

Body bag lyfe?

More like he forgot to take his meds. Sheeh, what a rant.

Lithium dose way too low

Advertisement

SAY IT WITH YA CHEST!!

Care to elaborate?

Where are the black dudes and people of color that let these ****** *******S get away with this **** and say nothing!!! ******* STAND UP AND HAVE SOME ****** PRIDE AND STOP TURNING A BLIND EYE TO WHAT SOME OF THESE *******S SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF COLOR!! ****** PUSSIES!!!!

Where were you when this board was clowning Gage Batten?

Step away from the keyboard.. you sound ridiculous.

Advertisement

20160907_222608.jpg

Gotta love the constant bashing and ridiculing of our own players. Gets these lames off for some reason. I agree with Soul Segments message even though his delivery could use some work.

[video=youtube;YSfNmL0qMKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfNmL0qMKA[/video]

Thank you so much for this, top 3 funniest **** ever on CIS (Right up there with "We Byke" and anything with "Da Beanz").
But! This did start the pre-season dance curse: First was Fvck it up Gus, then it was the Choc Slide - both season enders. We need a witch doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back