Blackmon/JT FSU Game Incident

That backpack must be full of tampons giving how menstrual FSU has been acting.

They need to just understand they are a sh*tty program in an even worse city.

Acceptance is the final stage of the grieving process.

Long live WiLLLie T.

Advertisement
And yet you still have some Cane fans who spew that "I respect FSU..." bullsh!t, I say f@ck those garnet and gold b!tches

Advertisement
Dude is weak... But I didn't see a kick.... I saw hall push him and francois get Blackmon out of there

Dude ran over to JT to stand over him why? Hall was in the right. He was obviously trying to start **** which is why Frenchie pulled his away.

it makes no sense why both benches didnt get a penalty--their bench was on the field also and they were surrounding our 2 guys we had. but love the team coming to the other side.

Advertisement
Dude ran over to JT to stand over him why? Hall was in the right. He was obviously trying to start **** which is why Frenchie pulled his away.
I agree..... Hall was in the right.... Pushed his *** for standing over our player... Still no kick

Punk a** Semenhole biatches. Take your L like a **** man, you couldn’t stop us and we would’ve won the **** game at the end anyways. Carry your cryin a** back to Trailorhassee and worry if you’re even going to make a bowl game **** ****’s. Nothing but dirty biatches

Francois dragged him away because he knew it was gonna be his *** feeling the brunt of the retaliation for it during the game

******* backups

I remember after we beat UiF that one year and a bunch of dudes that never see the field were stomping on an inflatable Gator.

Blackmon comes flying in from off the screen so eager to be involved with something

Stay in your lane

Remember when Bar Milo and the rest of the scrubs pretended to dig up the FSU symbol last year. LMAO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back