Blackmon/JT FSU Game Incident

Advertisement
i was happy with Pinckney's reaction to this in the post-game press conference. He brought up how Redwine was on the FSU sideline alone last year and how that shouldn't have happened. So as soon as JT4 went down the whole team knew to go and support him.

Advertisement
Man its so obvious that FSU came into this game headhunting. This play, the horse collar on Deejay, constantly shoving players and contact after the whistle.

EDIT: Also obvious that Redwine was fed up with it after he lit up Terry (arguably he didn't need to) and tattooed Francois on the strip sack. Gotta love that energy.

Advertisement
I feel like frenchy probably didn't deserve to go to such a crappy school. French exchange program probably upsold his parents on a dream only to end up in trailer ville losing to Miami

So hilarious how Hall shoved him and he went flying... and then try to act like he was all hard and Hall didn't even pay any mind to him knowing he wouldn't have done Jack crap

Advertisement
Im glad we stuck up for JT4 but did we not get a penalty for that many players leaving the sidelines?

Advertisement
******* backups

I remember after we beat UiF that one year and a bunch of dudes that never see the field were stomping on an inflatable Gator.

Blackmon comes flying in from off the screen so eager to be involved with something

Stay in your lane

Advertisement
Back