Black ultraboost cleats for the opener

Advertisement
I remember the uproar when we switched to Adidas from the Nike loyalists.

As it turns out, Adidas has not only done well by us, but they've got one of the hottest shoes in the market with the UltraBoosts.

Bet the players are loving them.

Thanks for the info Pete.

Can't really say I give a **** about the kicks they wear
Only kicks I give a **** about are the asses they kick on the field .

Is it Saturday yet????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! I was rewatching the bowl game bully ballin and couldn't help notice those filthy *** neon orange cleats. Goat combo with the orange jerseys. Please tell me we see that a few times this season

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

the players prolly love the boost cleats, but they are alright lookin. Ill take solid black or those orange boots we had vs WV

cleats are cleats.

I cannot imagine noticing cleats or caring about cleats.

I suppose it's something else to be scared about, from the paranoid crew who are always desperate to make sure they are in style, whatever that means.

Why be alone when I can be a clone?

Fear is the daily mission. As long as that is understood, everything else falls into place.

Advertisement
cleats are cleats.

I cannot imagine noticing cleats or caring about cleats.

I suppose it's something else to be scared about, from the paranoid crew who are always desperate to make sure they are in style, whatever that means.

Why be alone when I can be a clone?

Fear is the daily mission. As long as that is understood, everything else falls into place.

another dud

Waiting for the jock strap colors.

I hope we go with orange and green trim. Black trim is fine.

Advertisement
Pants above the knees?

https://naia.arbitersports.com/Groups/109470/Library/files/2017_Rules_Changes_CFO_FINAL.pdf

Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 1.31.45 AM.jpg

Advertisement
Back