Black ultraboost cleats for the opener

I remember the uproar when we switched to Adidas from the Nike loyalists.

As it turns out, Adidas has not only done well by us, but they've got one of the hottest shoes in the market with the UltraBoosts.

Bet the players are loving them.

Adidas has done very well by us, seems like every other week they are introducing something new and exciting! money seem to be flowing

Advertisement

As it turns out, Adidas has not only done well by us, but they've got one of the hottest shoes in the market with the UltraBoosts.

Adidas has done very well by us, seems like every other week they are introducing something new and exciting! money seem to be flowing

IIRC they just signed L'ville for another 10 years, which considering their basketball program and returning Heisman winner, that's a solid keep. The profile for the company as a whole has taken huge leaps in just the short time Miami has been with them.

Advertisement
3 Stripe life! Can you guys imagine how much faster we are when wearing black cleats? Super duper fast!

Advertisement
Those are fresh shoes I will give them that
But let's not act like there the superior shoe company.
They are overpaying everyone

Those are fresh shoes I will give them that
But let's not act like there the superior shoe company.
They are overpaying everyone

Adidas ultra boost are one of the most popular shoes out today and these are the cleat versions which would be a clean look for miami

Advertisement

could be argued they have three of the top shoe lines right now: Yeezy, NMD, and Ultra Boost

Advertisement
great for recruiting and im sure the players are huge fans adidas has done a great job IMO with our classic look uniforms to these great alternates.

Jon Richt just re-tweeted some Green Ultra boosts I would assume will go with our Green uni's. They looks badass!

Advertisement
Back