Black Socks, Black Cleats. Confirmed.

You got to admit it’s pretty cool that Adidas and our equipment room crew actually seem to listen to what we as fans want. I mean look back over the past few years and us fans have pretty much got everything we wanted in terms of our uniform design. They are even taking away the tire tread for next year. I’ll admit I was upset when we left Nike, but Adidas hasn’t given us too much to complain about.

Advertisement
You got to admit it’s pretty cool that Adidas and our equipment room crew actually seem to listen to what we as fans want. I mean look back over the past few years and us fans have pretty much got everything we wanted in terms of our uniform design. They are even taking away the tire tread for next year. I’ll admit I was upset when we left Nike, but Adidas hasn’t given us too much to complain about.

Take the design off the jerseys and put black laces on black cleats and Id say they did an A+ job.

As long as Adidas gets rid of the whole "tire tread" thing we've got going (which is sounds like is in the works for next year)...I'll be happy.

I'll admit, I wasn't happy with the first year with the giant "MIAMI" titles on the front, as well as those dumbassed black jerseys and "Miami Ice" jerseys we had vs Cincy...but they've really come around in a great way.

Advertisement
I love the black on black but the orange on the cleats and especially on the laces looks retarded. They should be ALL black. The players who wore the black spat to cover up the orange looked fire.

Some of the cleats were black on black last week. More than likely up the players individually which pair they want to wear. MR12 cleats were all black, no spats

I love the black on black but the orange on the cleats and especially on the laces looks retarded. They should be ALL black. The players who wore the black spat to cover up the orange looked fire.

Some of the cleats were black on black last week. More than likely up the players individually which pair they want to wear. MR12 cleats were all black, no spats

djPPE6p.jpg

Advertisement
You're forgetting a key piece of apparel we'll be wearing most of the game: the turnover chain.

Advertisement

You realize they don't give a **** what a bunch of message board warriors think right(And when they pretend they do, they are merely lying)? They are removing the "Tire Tread" because they've found a way to replicate the effect of that fabric without using that design. Mark Richt wanted a classic look, and Adidas followed directions, like most suppliers do. No supplier can make any school wear anything they want, the school has to sign off on it. The previous template was signed off by Al Golden, who apparently was blind, as well as a poor judge of coaching talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back