Bishop Gorman

When broke gets his lips around that Cook crank.... ain't no one pulling that thing out

Come on man smh... mfs was on here all spring talking about that 40 he ran (I think 4.7 plus) looks a lot faster than that. He ain't coming to Miami so I really don't give af tbqh. Just telling it like I see it

Gaaaag....gargle gargle gargle....gaaaggg... tears of joy... repeat

Advertisement
Please....they only want to play a Dade team when they think they'll be down.

Ah, yes. This is always the next move when crushed on the initial falsehood.

So you go from "STA avoids Dade teams like the plague" to "OK, they don't avoid them but when they play them it's only because they're down!"

Soon you'll be avoiding this thread like the plague.

STA scheduled Booker T. Washington when they were on a 41 game winning streak. Central was back-to-back defending state champions (2014) and on their way to a three-peat (2015) when STA offered them a game.

So what exactly constitutes a non-down Dade team?

I know more than you think buddy

Well, I think you know so little that any level above that would be considerably more.

Your problem is that I know it all and that's not good for blowhards like you who try to traffic on second and third hand smack talk rather than facts.

I love how everybody is on social media "saying 305, Central repped" as they all go elsewhere & put on for redneck racist **** holes while everybody in the stands calls them n*gger when they drop a ball. Really ******* sad.

Very good win for Central.

There was really good athletes all over that field. Brevin Jordan was the best player on the field.

Yeah him and daniels look so good

Daniels looked incredible for being a freshman but he struggled somewhat in that game. He missed a few key blocks. The one that stood out was the missed block on the 4th down run when Central went for it instead of kicking a field goal.

That said, kid will be a beast over the next 3 years.

Advertisement
BTW - Was anyone else laughing at those announcers? They kept calling guys rookies and referred to Daniels as a true freshman. lol

They had no idea what level of ball they were calling. lol

I love how everybody is on social media "saying 305, Central repped" as they all go elsewhere & put on for redneck racist **** holes while everybody in the stands calls them n*gger when they drop a ball. Really ****ing sad.

Name one player besides cook that was offered on central who is not going to miami. Everybody is representing the 305 on that team besides cook.

Very good win for Central.

There was really good athletes all over that field. Brevin Jordan was the best player on the field.

Yeah him and daniels look so good

Daniels looked incredible for being a freshman but he struggled somewhat in that game. He missed a few key blocks. The one that stood out was the missed block on the 4th down run when Central went for it instead of kicking a field goal.

That said, kid will be a beast over the next 3 years.

Good thing hes a true freshman he will have a long time to learn

see what I did there

Advertisement
I love how everybody is on social media "saying 305, Central repped" as they all go elsewhere & put on for redneck racist **** holes while everybody in the stands calls them n*gger when they drop a ball. Really ****ing sad.

Name one player besides cook that was offered on central who is not going to miami. Everybody is representing the 305 on that team besides cook.

That's not what I mean.

That's not what I mean.
No and let's not act like that school is a feeder to UM. Some of there best players recently have went to FSU 2 have came here and one of those was our second pick.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

This Amari Daniels kid is kind've good lol

elite elite elite...most exciting back since Duke!

lol I love duke but Daniels is on another level. He will be on the edge, mcgahee level

Have you seen Duke's high school highlights?

Dude i have and he was a beast in high school and college. The difference is that daniels has the speed and power and shiftiness. Duke is just to small at a high level. For example hes now a slot reciever for the browns. Daniels I think compares to our bigger rb's like edge and mcgahee and even dalvin crook.

THIS IS NOT A DISS ON DUKE I love that kid and hes a hard worker and a stud.

Daniels has those extra size and speed stats to become a beast.

I don't think you get it....We're talking about a freshman phenom who has 3+ years (only 2 games into his first season) to play. He has room to grow, room to learn, things that he still needs to grasp about the game. If you want to say he is a better prototypical back in a physical aspect? Sure...but just to say that he's on another level because he's taller and just as fast (Duke ain't Yearby..he had break away speed) shows you don't have the same respect to the other area's of actually being a running back when making that comment.

Advertisement
elite elite elite...most exciting back since Duke!

lol I love duke but Daniels is on another level. He will be on the edge, mcgahee level

Dude i have and he was a beast in high school and college. The difference is that daniels has the speed and power and shiftiness. Duke is just to small at a high level. For example hes now a slot reciever for the browns. Daniels I think compares to our bigger rb's like edge and mcgahee and even dalvin crook.

I don't think you get it....We're talking about a freshman phenom who has 3+ years (only 2 games into his first season) to play. He has room to grow, room to learn, things that he still needs to grasp about the game. If you want to say he is a better prototypical back in a physical aspect? Sure...but just to say that he's on another level because he's taller and just as fast (Duke ain't Yearby..he had break away speed) shows you don't have the same respect to the other area's of actually being a running back when making that comment.

Same stuff was being said about Robert Burns during his freshman and sophomore years. You recruit the kid and see how things play out, but it's far too early to say the kid is better than Duke or has more potential. Anything can happen with years left to go in his HS career.

Daniels looked unstoppable on that pop warner hurricanes team on the O.. but there was a kid who was just as impressive but on the D. he was kinda tall, fast..played d line, but looked like a safety prospect..anyone know who i am talking about? and is he on central this year as well? or another hs yet? or is he a year younger than daniels?

D $, Liberty, gogeta, etc., do you know who he's referring too?

Big Baby a dl off that team is at Central..he is about 275 pds though and i think we may have offered. He isnt playing though as he is hurt out for season.

Another speed guy on that team wr/db is at Heritage.
the de on the oppisite side of Big BAby i #9 is currently at Sta. Thats my qb on the team i coach older bro.
Couple of the other kids are at Gibbons and one or two at Uschool.
That hurricanes team was loaded and coached by my friends and other staff on my current team.

Daniels looked unstoppable on that pop warner hurricanes team on the O.. but there was a kid who was just as impressive but on the D. he was kinda tall, fast..played d line, but looked like a safety prospect..anyone know who i am talking about? and is he on central this year as well? or another hs yet? or is he a year younger than daniels?

D $, Liberty, gogeta, etc., do you know who he's referring too?

Big Baby a dl off that team is at Central..he is about 275 pds though and i think we may have offered. He isnt playing though as he is hurt out for season.

Another speed guy on that team wr/db is at Heritage.
the de on the oppisite side of Big BAby i #9 is currently at Sta. Thats my qb on the team i coach older bro.
Couple of the other kids are at Gibbons and one or two at Uschool.
That hurricanes team was loaded and coached by my friends and other staff on my current team.

names?

Advertisement

Same stuff was being said about Robert Burns during his freshman and sophomore years. You recruit the kid and see how things play out, but it's far too early to say the kid is better than Duke or has more potential. Anything can happen with years left to go in his HS career.

Sony Michel too.

[TWEET]909262094645596160[/TWEET]
Weekly reminder..... brevin jordan is ELITE!...

Advertisement
Back