Bishop Gorman

These refs have been absolutely terrible.

But major props to Coach Smith & that Central staff to have those boys ready to go out & ball under hectic circumstances.

Bishop Gorman is a powerhouse school like STA or IMG, top 10 ranked nationally & Central just completly dominated & ran it down Gorman's throat.

Cook rushed for 199yds on just 13carries with 2TD's & Amari Daniels the Freshman Phenom continues to dominate like he's been doing since Optimist.

Chris Metayer (who transferred from Hialeah) had the key INT when Gorman was in the Redzone with 3+min left & almost had another one but dropped it. Davonta Wilson had the other INT with a 1min left to seal the game.

This was a **** of a game by Central, their Defense played lights out & they really showed up whooped Gorman's ***.
They represented Dade County right, I'm proud of them boys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Very good win for Central.

There was really good athletes all over that field. Brevin Jordan was the best player on the field.

We'll know how much weight to give this game after next week. De la Salle travels to Bishop Gorman next Friday.

Although Id be surprised if Gorman's QB can play next week. He looked beaten. Got busted up against Mater Dai last week and crushed a couple times tonight.

Advertisement
When does St Thomas play Central??

We know they avoid Dade teams like the plague

Jordan starting for Miami next year and will be the most complete tight end we have had in a while. Elite talent at tight end, he can do it all. He's ready to step in day one

Last edited:
How has Mallory been doing so far this year... Both of them on the field at the same time is going to be unstoppable

Daniels looked unstoppable on that pop warner hurricanes team on the O.. but there was a kid who was just as impressive but on the D. he was kinda tall, fast..played d line, but looked like a safety prospect..anyone know who i am talking about? and is he on central this year as well? or another hs yet? or is he a year younger than daniels?

D $, Liberty, gogeta, etc., do you know who he's referring too?

Advertisement
When broke gets his lips around that Cook crank.... ain't no one pulling that thing out

James cook is legit

James Cook is a good RB but that Oline is nasty! Dude didn't even get touched on nearly both of his runs.

Or on Amari Daniels run. Regardless he's noticeably faster this year

Or he's running untouched against a bunch of slow *** kids from Nevada
And?
That team won 55 games straight playing elite teams around the country week in and week out. Central has a very good offensive line and the holes were massive. Bottom line he produced when he had the ball.

Last edited:
This Amari Daniels kid is kind've good lol

elite elite elite...most exciting back since Duke!

lol I love duke but Daniels is on another level. He will be on the edge, mcgahee level

Have you seen Duke's high school highlights?

Yup, one of the dumbest comments I've seen. I saw duke in a couple playoff games, not sure anyone dominated like him! Duke was as good as they came out of HS.

Advertisement
When broke gets his lips around that Cook crank.... ain't no one pulling that thing out

Come on man smh... mfs was on here all spring talking about that 40 he ran (I think 4.7 plus) looks a lot faster than that. He ain't coming to Miami so I really don't give af tbqh. Just telling it like I see it

James cook is legit

James Cook is a good RB but that Oline is nasty! Dude didn't even get touched on nearly both of his runs.

Or on Amari Daniels run. Regardless he's noticeably faster this year

Or he's running untouched against a bunch of slow *** kids from Nevada
And?
That team won 55 games straight playing elite teams around the country week in and week out. Central has a very good offensive line and the holes were massive. Bottom line he produced when he had the ball.

You said he "LOOKS NOTICEABLY FASTER", and I said he's running untouched against slow people.

My comment has zero to do with his production or his ability, but everything to do with what what you said in regards to his speed (perceived faster).

They've played a Dade team in the regular season in 4 of the last 5 years. Central was offered a game against them at Hard Rock in 2014 (American Heritage was replacement) and an ESPN game in Fort Lauderdale in 2015 (Booker T. Washington was replacement) and turned them both down.

Roland Smith was stuttering like a fool trying to avoid it.

What you actually know seems to be very limited.

Advertisement

They've played a Dade team in the regular season in 4 of the last 5 years. Central was offered a game against them at Hard Rock in 2014 (American Heritage was replacement) and an ESPN game in Fort Lauderdale in 2015 (Booker T. Washington was replacement) and turned them both down.

Roland Smith was stuttering like a fool trying to avoid it.

What you actually know seems to be very limited.

Please....they only want to play a Dade team when they think they'll be down.

I know more than you think buddy

This Amari Daniels kid is kind've good lol

elite elite elite...most exciting back since Duke!

lol I love duke but Daniels is on another level. He will be on the edge, mcgahee level

Have you seen Duke's high school highlights?

Dude i have and he was a beast in high school and college. The difference is that daniels has the speed and power and shiftiness. Duke is just to small at a high level. For example hes now a slot reciever for the browns. Daniels I think compares to our bigger rb's like edge and mcgahee and even dalvin crook.

THIS IS NOT A DISS ON DUKE I love that kid and hes a hard worker and a stud.

Daniels has those extra size and speed stats to become a beast.

Advertisement
Back