Billy Napier Wr. Coach leaving to coach at Asu!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me repeat this again... HE SKIPPED OUT ON A VISIT TO MIAMI FOR AN AAU BASKETBALL GAME.. he ain't coming.. period.

At least Alabama could get him to a Alabama hotel.. we couldn't even get him on a plane headed to Miami... idk why but these < feel like red flags to me.. (still want him but he is a odd kid)

it sucks because we lost Pouncey in the process because the staff went all out for Smith and McFarland..

Last edited:
He wasn't Smith's main recruiter, and even if he was it wouldn't matter.

As long as Bama is paying $200k, giving free Dodges, hooking family's up with free houses, and making sure their players never have to attend class or take drug tests, they don't have anything to worry about

Advertisement
It dosent matter kids go there for saban.

Cant believe we wanted to hire mario cristobal.

Kids didnt bail when kiffin left what makes u think they going to bail for napier lol

Advertisement
Who is the guy who was at UGA who got him to come there then went to Alabama when Richt got fired and got him to follow to Alabama?

Let me repeat this again... HE SKIPPED OUT ON A VISIT TO MIAMI FOR AN AAU BASKETBALL GAME.. he ain't coming.. period.

At least Alabama could get him to a Alabama hotel.. we couldn't even get him on a plane headed to Miami... idk why but these < feel like red flags to me.. (still want him but he is a odd kid)

it sucks because we lost Pouncey in the process because the staff went all out for Smith and McFarland..

And you know this how, genius? Do you have an in with the coaches and they told you this?

That statement is an example of going full ******

Advertisement
Smith's handler is a fat dude who runs a barber shop in Louisiana. He drives all the local kids around to the camps and is connected with every big time program in the south east. He was also the handler for shyheim carter who we pushed hard for under the golden staph that eventually signed with bama

Smith hates official visits. I think he made a deal with Rick. Don't make me come on an OV, and I'll sign with you.

I have no idea how close Smith and Napier are, but all the people excited about this because it might mean he doesn't end up at Alabama are going to feel like idiots if this results in Smith landing at FSU.

Smith's handler is a fat dude who runs a barber shop in Louisiana. He drives all the local kids around to the camps and is connected with every big time program in the south east. He was also the handler for shyheim carter who we pushed hard for under the golden staph that eventually signed with bama

Did you guys see the Instagram pics of Carter flashing a stack of 100s? These dudes don't even try to hide it.

They got 1st day draft picks hanging around for their senior seasons because they don't want to take a pay cut.

Advertisement
Back