Billy Napier Wr. Coach leaving to coach at Asu!

Let me repeat this again... HE SKIPPED OUT ON A VISIT TO MIAMI FOR AN AAU BASKETBALL GAME.. he ain't coming.. period.

At least Alabama could get him to a Alabama hotel.. we couldn't even get him on a plane headed to Miami... idk why but these < feel like red flags to me.. (still want him but he is a odd kid)

it sucks because we lost Pouncey in the process because the staff went all out for Smith and McFarland..

And you know this how, genius? Do you have an in with the coaches and they told you this?

That statement is an example of going full ******

Pouncey was a priority until Harley and Thomas became a real possibility. He will only be considered a loss if we don't land those two.

Advertisement
Smith's handler is a fat dude who runs a barber shop in Louisiana. He drives all the local kids around to the camps and is connected with every big time program in the south east. He was also the handler for shyheim carter who we pushed hard for under the golden staph that eventually signed with bama

Did you guys see the Instagram pics of Carter flashing a stack of 100s? These dudes don't even try to hide it.

They got 1st day draft picks hanging around for their senior seasons because they don't want to take a pay cut.

Imagine having pockets so deep that you give cars and cash to dudes that sit the bench for 2-3 before their time comes...

It's hard to compete with that.

Why do we have brown as OC and ASU has Napier?

"Napier was previously the quarterbacks coach at Colorado State in 2012, an offensive analyst for the Tide in 2011 and the offensive coordinator at Clemson in 2009 and 2010."

You say that as if he is some offensive genius. The dude was an OC for two years 7 years ago and then got bumped to support staff and then position coaching for 5 years. He may turn out to be good, but it's not exactly like he is some kingslayer.

Exactly everyone thinks every Saban disciple is gonna be the next Saban or Urban....Remember McElTeeth is a Saban guy

Advertisement
Let me repeat this again... HE SKIPPED OUT ON A VISIT TO MIAMI FOR AN AAU BASKETBALL GAME.. he ain't coming.. period.

At least Alabama could get him to a Alabama hotel.. we couldn't even get him on a plane headed to Miami... idk why but these < feel like red flags to me.. (still want him but he is a odd kid)

it sucks because we lost Pouncey in the process because the staff went all out for Smith and McFarland..

And you know this how, genius? Do you have an in with the coaches and they told you this?

Bruh.. it right in your face...

When McFarland choose Maryland.. where was the backup plan at RB? based on what I'm seeing... we are scrambling for a body at RB..
We had Pouncey in our hands.. he was basically a lock.. and at one point we were all wondering if there would be room for Pouncey.. and the staff essentially let him go (aka cooled off) because I'm sure the staff "felt confident" (based on reports) about their chances of landing Smith.. and Smith ain't coming so.. so yes.. going all out for Smith/McFarland costed us Pouncey... the worse part is we had enough scholly to sign a 28-30ish class because we had just gotta our schollys back plus transfers and EE..

When McFarland choose Maryland.. where was the backup plan at RB? based on what I'm seeing... we are scrambling for a body at RB..
We had Pouncey in our hands.. he was basically a lock.. and at one point we were all wondering if there would be room for Pouncey.. and the staff essentially let him go (aka cooled off) because I'm sure the staff "felt confident" (based on reports) about their chances of landing Smith.. and Smith ain't coming so.. so yes.. going all out for Smith/McFarland costed us Pouncey... the worse part is we had enough scholly to sign a 28-30ish class because we had just gotta our schollys back plus transfers and EE..

Pouncey would have payed WR here. And we only need 3 WRs in this class. But if Smith wants in he has a spot. We do have enough schollys to sign 30 THIS class. But the more we sign this class the smaller next class has to be because only like 13 guys are graduating. As it is we have to push like 8 guys out before we can even take a full class in 2018 class.

Advertisement
I've said it multiple times... Watch Saban hire JaJuan Seider from WVU. The guy's from the Muck and got his start coaching in the Palm Beach County high schools. He's a good recruiter in his own right. He'll be even better than Napier an Cristoballs at Bama as long as Saban is there.

Pouncey would have payed WR here. And we only need 3 WRs in this class. But if Smith wants in he has a spot. We do have enough schollys to sign 30 THIS class. But the more we sign this class the smaller next class has to be because only like 13 guys are graduating. As it is we have to push like 8 guys out before we can even take a full class in 2018 class.

This. We went after pouncey to be 1 of 3. Smith was never a probability. But if he came we would add him no matter what. When we got Harley and Thomas then pouncey lost his spot.

I've said it multiple times... Watch Saban hire JaJuan Seider from WVU. The guy's from the Muck and got his start coaching in the Palm Beach County high schools. He's a good recruiter in his own right. He'll be even better than Napier an Cristoballs at Bama as long as Saban is there.

Yup, Seider will murder us down here unless we start to win 10 + games a year

LOL Gates think theyre getting Seider, but yeah wouldn't be shocked to see him go to Bama...

Although he was Harley primary recruiter and couldn't pull him

Advertisement

LOL Gates think theyre getting Seider, but yeah wouldn't be shocked to see him go to Bama...

Yea, to WVU.

Dude, do you even know how many kids he pulls from SFL a year?

imagine him at UFag or Baga

Last edited:

Dude, do you even know how many kids he pulls from SFL a year?

imagine him at UFag or Baga

Aside from that, maybe Harley saw that he was likely to leave WVU???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back