Bills DC thinks GR is going to be special

Advertisement
The Bills will have the arguably the best DL in the league. They hit home runs with Oliver and Rousseau where they got them in the drafts. Add in Star to plug and wow. Hate to say it but Myles Gaskin ain’t gonna cut it next season for the Fins against that DL.

People still mad lol. His mom was a ICU nurse handling the bad COVID cases when it first started. GR wanted to play but mom said no and at the end of the season he regretted it but it is what it is, cant hate on a kid forever for making a decision for his health, based on the facts at the time.
That's the part people don't see. The frontline workers gave a different perspective.

People still mad lol. His mom was a ICU nurse handling the bad COVID cases when it first started. GR wanted to play but mom said no and at the end of the season he regretted it but it is what it is, cant hate on a kid forever for making a decision for his health, based on the facts at the time.
Not mad just was a bad decision. The draft proves it. Cost him millions of dollars.

Advertisement
I was a big Rousseau fan, but now he’s on the Bills, so…
1EE16D4E-C250-495F-A777-F99B6871629E.gif

Being coachable will make him a lot of money for years to come. Any news on Greg is always great news. Don is the same way, he’ll have similar things they said about Greg said about him once he goes through draft process after year 3. Since the day he stepped on campus as a 7th grader at Belen till now he’s always been an outstanding kid who is coachable. Gotta have those guys on your team, they lead by example.
I’ve said from the beginning Don is special and will be the next great back from the U

Advertisement
The Bills will have the arguably the best DL in the league. They hit home runs with Oliver and Rousseau where they got them in the drafts. Add in Star to plug and wow. Hate to say it but Myles Gaskin ain’t gonna cut it next season for the Fins against that DL.
Lmao. No one is afraid of linemen in their 30s, a raw Greg, undewhelming Oliver, Basham, and Epenesa. Washington has the best DL by far in the league.

Advertisement
GR15 has ALOT of football ahead of him. I've said this before and I'll say it again, JP15 got drafted higher but GR15 will be in the league longer! He can play in any defense and will continue to play as he slows down in his later years due to his length and position flexibility (he's a 3T and a 5T). He's an uber athletic, hard working kid with crazy length and hustle. Man, I wish he didn't opt out !
Motors wear out before frames. I can see him playing a very long time, and putting up very good numbers for a very long time. He can get sacks that very, very few can get. I like Phillips a lot, but I think GR is one of those guys that can do things a 40 time just won't show you. I'll take on field numbers over testing numbers every day of the week.

Advertisement
Motors wear out before frames. I can see him playing a very long time, and putting up very good numbers for a very long time. He can get sacks that very, very few can get. I like Phillips a lot, but I think GR is one of those guys that can do things a 40 time just won't show you. I'll take on field numbers over testing numbers every day of the week.
ill take the film...stop looking at numbers...numbers lie.. Phillips is the better player by far

ill take the film...stop looking at numbers...numbers lie.. Phillips is the better player by far
Stop looking at production.... Alright.

I get it, people like Phillips because he can make some splash plays with his freakish athleticism. I like Rousseau more because he's consistently making plays that others can't, due to his freakish length. They are both future Pro Bowlers.

As a Dolphins fan, I am glad we got one of them.

Stop looking at production.... Alright.

I get it, people like Phillips because he can make some splash plays with his freakish athleticism. I like Rousseau more because he's consistently making plays that others can't, due to his freakish length. They are both future Pro Bowlers.

As a Dolphins fan, I am glad we got one of them.
I take production with a grain of salt coming from college... Film is the better measure of success IMO.... Rosseau looked very good, but Phillips just looked like the better prospect as a rush OLB if we were running a 4-3 I'd take rosseau

I take production with a grain of salt coming from college... Film is the better measure of success IMO.... Rosseau looked very good, but Phillips just looked like the better prospect as a rush OLB if we were running a 4-3 I'd take rosseau
The grain of salt is generally because kids play in different schemes, at different competition levels, for different coaches. Rousseau amd Phillips both played at UM. The grain of salt should be minimized, I’d think.

Advertisement
Back