Bills DC thinks GR is going to be special

canecrazy23

CIS GIF Champion 2021

Read the article. Pretty cool stuff.

"When I watched [defensive line coach] Eric Washington talk to him about his technique, about fundamentals, I mean when [Rousseau] hears something, he's one of those guys who can put it into action like right away," Frazier said this week at OTAs. "He's able to process the information, take it to the grass and then be able to complete what you're asking him to do. And there aren't a lot of guys, even at our level, that can get that done. It takes repetition for some. Greg's not one of those guys. Once you show him or tell him what you're looking for, then he's able to go out and execute that.

Advertisement
Being coachable will make him a lot of money for years to come. Any news on Greg is always great news. Don is the same way, he’ll have similar things they said about Greg said about him once he goes through draft process after year 3. Since the day he stepped on campus as a 7th grader at Belen till now he’s always been an outstanding kid who is coachable. Gotta have those guys on your team, they lead by example.

Advertisement
Alot of scouts might have over-analyzed this one. You potentially got a top 10 talent with the second to last pick in the first round. Lets hope he proves alot of people wrong INCLUDING many doubters on this site.
Yea Greg came in as a freshman, rehabbing from an injury and was just completely unblockable for an entire season. I just can't see it not translating. He was on a completely different level from everyone else on the field as a freshman.

Alot of scouts might have over-analyzed this one. You potentially got a top 10 talent with the second to last pick in the first round. Lets hope he proves alot of people wrong INCLUDING many doubters on this site.
I don't think anyone on here doubted him, so to speak. I think there were a lot of folks, myself included, that thought skipping a year would hurt his draft stock. We were all very much correct. That said, I hope like **** he makes every team that had a pick in front of him regret their decision.

Advertisement
With all that being said Greg is a great guy, great person, and a true Cane.
You cannot put smart into a player...... it has to be there naturally.....and he has the smarts to implement what Coach Washington wants...
He will do well with the Bills.

Advertisement
People still mad lol. His mom was a ICU nurse handling the bad COVID cases when it first started. GR wanted to play but mom said no and at the end of the season he regretted it but it is what it is, cant hate on a kid forever for making a decision for his health, based on the facts at the time.

Advertisement
Dude started 6 games and had 15+ sacks.. We knew this dude was different and special, he left a bad taste in many peoples mouths because he bounced first chance, it was like just our luck we finally get a home grown true first round impact player talent who will come back and we get a freakin pandemic that he opts out of playing.. Lol.. unbelievable, then that domino causes a guy who would probably come back the next year to leave early also, LMAOOO.. We cant keep any talent, NFLU!

Good luck to him tho, wont be surprised when he dominates

GR15 has ALOT of football ahead of him. I've said this before and I'll say it again, JP15 got drafted higher but GR15 will be in the league longer! He can play in any defense and will continue to play as he slows down in his later years due to his length and position flexibility (he's a 3T and a 5T). He's an uber athletic, hard working kid with crazy length and hustle. Man, I wish he didn't opt out !

Advertisement
Back