Billboard....

Advertisement
Ms. Cancer Supporter,

I recommend a reading comprehension class.

I'll go slow for you.

You should go slow for you.

True. I don't keep up with ALL of your post.
Yet you read the ones directed at you and respond to them.

In all honesty. I could care less what you spend your money on. But if you're going to go on a public forum and beg people for money for an idea as dumb as a billboard and freak out when people laugh at your stupid idea.

Go Cancer!!!!!

1. Nobody "begged" anyone for money.
2. You can't answer all of the questions. Here is the question that you haven't answered...Why do you support self-inflicted cancer and the status quo?
3. You porst and reply to your own porsts. That is some tinfoil helmet stuff right there.

So nothing of the message, just the delivery.
The point was the joke about the delivery of the message but it evolved into questioning the message as a result of the method of delivery and how it must have lacked any support considering that it was on a vehicle circling the area. Obviously without proper context about billboards being shut down despite promises by billboard company management to publish the message, the public perception is poor. By having seen the explanation on CIS, I understand the reasoning, but I can’t imagine that the rest of the community nor other outsiders could put it together. As stated before, perception is everything.

The point was the joke about the delivery of the message but it evolved into questioning the message as a result of the method of delivery and how it must have lacked any support considering that it was on a vehicle circling the area. Obviously without proper context about billboards being shut down despite promises by billboard company management to publish the message, the public perception is poor. By having seen the explanation on CIS, I understand the reasoning, but I can’t imagine that the rest of the community nor other outsiders could put it together. As stated before, perception is everything.
And for the record, I listen to 560 when driving and it happened to be during the LeBatard show when I was on my way to a client. I haven’t intentionally listened to his show in at least 5 years.

Advertisement
Ms. Cancer Supporter,

I recommend a reading comprehension class.

You should go slow for you.

Yet you read the ones directed at you and respond to them.

1. Nobody "begged" anyone for money.
2. You can't answer all of the questions. Here is the question that you haven't answered...Why do you support self-inflicted cancer and the status quo?
3. You porst and reply to your own porsts. That is some tinfoil helmet stuff right there.
Bless your heart. The internet has made you think you're more important than you really are. As pathetic as it may be. I'm actually happy that simple minded folks like yourself actually have an outlet like the internet to fill an obvious void in your lives. Enough of the small talk.
Come on man!!!! Where are all of the pictures of this viral billboard you seem to be so misappropriatly passionate about. Tell us what a huge difference it's making. Updates man!!! We want updates. Prove the naysayers wrong , man!!. Make this billboard your life's work. Be about it. Don't type about it. Cane fans from Egypt to Paris deserve updates!! Make it happen. You can do it!!
You know the drill. Won't stop. Can't stop!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!

Ms. Cancer Supporter,

Do you fist Blake as well? Just to review, before I respond:

1. Nobody "begged" anyone for money. There was no scam.
2. You can't answer simple questions. Here is the question that you haven't answered...Why do you support self-inflicted cancer and the status quo?
4. Did you sign up for the reading comprehension class?

Where are all of the pictures of this viral billboard you seem to be so misappropriatly passionate about. Tell us what a huge difference it's making. Updates man!!! We want updates. Prove the naysayers wrong , man!!. Make this billboard your life's work. Be about it. Don't type about it. Cane fans from Egypt to Paris deserve updates!! Make it happen. You can do it!!

Go Cancer!!!!!!!!

Whether this billboard has any impact isn't relevant to this discussion. This discussion is about why you support self-inflicted cancer and the status quo.

You're down on a billboard because:

1. You love Blake James and the status quo.

2. You support cancer. You even end your porsts with ""Go Cancer!!!!!"

3. You love to get fisted by Blake James.

One more time: Why do you support self-inflicted cancer and the status quo?

Advertisement
Bless your heart. The internet has made you think you're more important than you really are. As pathetic as it may be. I'm actually happy that simple minded folks like yourself actually have an outlet like the internet to fill an obvious void in your lives. Enough of the small talk.
Come on man!!!! Where are all of the pictures of this viral billboard you seem to be so misappropriatly passionate about. Tell us what a huge difference it's making. Updates man!!! We want updates. Prove the naysayers wrong , man!!. Make this billboard your life's work. Be about it. Don't type about it. Cane fans from Egypt to Paris deserve updates!! Make it happen. You can do it!!

Go Canes!!!!!!!!
He's killing you, you should have just answered the questions man.

flawed logic. People didn’t donate, not because they weren’t content with the status quo, but because they 1) didn’t believe the organizer would follow through, and/or 2) didn’t see a billboard as the best medium for expressing discontent.

the whole “if you didn’t donate, you support Blake James” narrative is also highly flawed.

Are you on the Billboard payroll? Is that where the other $3000 went, to have you on retainer to hound people here?

Of your 21,000 posts I think 13,000 have been in this thread

What do you expect from a schit eating moron who resides @ an insane asylum? His continued insistence on scapegoating Blake James proves that he understands very little about the role finances play in college athletics. The billboard was just a ploy for him & his butt buddies to swindle frustrated fans into donating. Let's not pretend like a Shyster's main expertise isn't subterfuge, because from now on he absolutely deserves to be called Nevin

Last edited:
What do you expect from a schit eating moron who resides @ an insane asylum? His continued insistence on scapegoating Blake James proves that he understands very little about the role finances play in college athletics. The billboard was just a ploy for him & his butt buddies to swindle frustrated fans into donating. Let's not pretend like a Shyster's main expertise isn't subterfuge, because from now on he absolutely deserves to be called Nevin
Scapegoating Blake James?

Please enlighten us about who is responsible for the current situation.

Advertisement
Scapegoating Blake James?

Please enlighten us about who is responsible for the current situation.

We've already had this discussion before NUMEROUS times. You know better than that. You think he's SOLEY responsible for this program's current predicament?? GTFOH

We've already had this discussion before NUMEROUS times. You know better than that. You think he's SOLEY responsible for this program's current predicament?? GTFOH
Do you think he's not the biggest reason that we have any hope of changing?

He's killing you, you should have just answered the questions man.

I'm getting killed? Good lord. I better get my 38 before it's too late.

I'm only here for all of those go find me billboard pictures, man. You know. The ones that are going viral and are going to magically fix the Miami Hurricane athletic department. What gives? I'm starting to think that go fund me billboard thingy was a scam.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
I'm getting killed? Good lord. I better get my 38 before it's too late.

I'm only here for all of those go find me billboard pictures, man. You know. The ones that are going viral and are going to magically fix the Miami Hurricane athletic department. What gives? I'm starting to think that go fund me billboard thingy was a scam.

Go Canes!!!!!
How did this drop to page two?

Any updates on the truck?

Advertisement
Back