Billboard....

Advertisement
Where is the guy that rented a plane to fly a banner and took donations, but the dumbass posted the receipt unredacted so someone called the plane company up with the receipt number and messed with his plans. Then the OP took the donations and paid his rent with it instead. Yeah, that dude. Where is he at?

Advertisement
Where is the guy that rented a plane to fly a banner and took donations, but the dumbass posted the receipt unredacted so someone called the plane company up with the receipt number and messed with his plans. Then the OP took the donations and paid his rent with it instead. Yeah, that dude. Where is he at?
He's the originator of this thread. Go to the very first post. He hasn't signed on since his trip to Hawaii.

Advertisement
How much did the smooth criminal make off with, 10k?

I think it was something like $7500 that was taken in. Minus his actual costs for a shltty sign and beat up lawn truck driving around for a few hours, couldn’t have been more than $1000 - that guy made off with more than $6000.

And like a typical grifter, he’s looooong gone.

Way to go sucker porsters!

I think it was something like $7500 that was taken in. Minus his actual costs for a shltty sign and beat up lawn truck driving around for a few hours, couldn’t have been more than $1000 - that guy made off with more than $6000.

I still chuckle about this, porsters got what they deserved lol.

Advertisement
I always get so confused when I hear these scams about people being taken for their life savings and things like that. Like, it honestly doesn't compute. I can't wrap my mind around it. Then I'm reminded of threads like this and it all clicks that holy ******* Christ, there are a LOT of people out there who are too stupid to come in from out in the rain. There were real life human beings who sent this dude their money LMAOOOOOOOO can y'all believe that shlt?!

1769CFAF-9CBF-465E-ADE2-771067465CF6.jpeg

For those of you that are unsure if you were taken, this should settle it for you.

We should post a list of all those that contributed, maybe a little public shaming would teach them a lesson to not be so gullible in the future. It may help them from giving away their life savings at some point.

@305_separatist separated some suckers from their money.

Advertisement

And you and I both know that lawn truck is owned by OP's cousin Chico. Probably handed him 2 bills and told him to make sure a couple of pictures get taken.

Advertisement
Back