Billboard....

Of course

I root for Miami not for an individual coach, if Dis got fired right now I wouldn’t go about and follow him at his other stops

He did a **** job last year and has this year toturn it around or else he is gone
Well then it sounds like we have finally come to an agreement my fellow cane fan. A peace has been called and will see what this season brings. Win and we’re all happy. Lose and manny is gone and god willing the Next hire is the right hire.

Advertisement
Not to suggest the billboard isn’t a scam, but this needs to be put on ice for the 2020 season after we landed D’Eriq King, a new offense, and several good coaches.

I believe I speak on behalf of CIS when I suggest those who donated feel completely comfortable with @305_separatist holding onto the funds for another 10 months while we let the season play out.

Not to suggest the billboard isn’t a scam, but this needs to be put on ice for the 2020 season after we landed D’Eriq King, a new offense, and several good coaches.

I believe I speak on behalf of CIS when I suggest those who donated feel completely comfortable with @305_separatist holding onto the funds for another 10 months while we let the season play out.
In a rational world, I agree. But there's too many ******** that talked sht for that to happen. Poor guy would catch an earful whenever he posted and those ******** would bring up their "where's the billboard" schtick all year.

Blake James is still the problem.

In a rational world, I agree. But there's too many ******** that talked sht for that to happen. Poor guy would catch an earful whenever he posted and those ******** would bring up their "where's the billboard" schtick all year.

Blake James is a huge problem, but the timing for this is now lost. He should refund everyone’s money. If the 2020 season goes south, with Ed Reed and every other addition, we won’t need a billboard and heads will roll. If not, people can donate again. It’s bad optics now, so many things have been fixed.

Advertisement

Don't worry I set him up with CIS burner account.

Advertisement
I expect to see a whole lot of apologies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couldn’t you get a vagrant standing on US1 with a board saying the same thing?

Much cheaper and would last longer.

I mean, tell me this isn’t the deal. Some guy sitting in a pick up truck for a couple of hours with a board in the back.

Maybe the sign is on both sides, making it a total value!

Advertisement
Back