Billboard....

Advertisement
Oh fully believe it will go up but too little too late especially after all the positive moves since the horrible season we just had. It's lost it's luster and if you can't see it then I can't help.
Never said I couldn't see it. They've made some awesome moves from a PR perspective. There's no doubt that Lashlee and Reed are going to have an impact, but the question to ask is why it took BOT members calling for his removal to make it happen. Blake James will be content with perpetual 10 win seasons because it keeps him safe. We don't need a good fundraiser with a "better is the enemy of good enough" mentality.

Advertisement
Angry little fella you are..
Not angry sport, just waiting in anticipation for what I “know” is gonna drop right in the face off all you Hecht center bootlicking slurper fans! Lol and when it drops I’m gonna laugh my @ss off as you and your snowflake brethren like @Turnoverchaincane heads explode from to much “non” PC/SJW overload! 😂🤣

Even if it does it's too late. Everyone has left the Theatre and you and 305 have run out of popcorn. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Maybe but it’s now about principle at this point my friend. Just like it was with the banner. All these maricon Hecht shills will lose again and it will be hilarious listening to them cry there snowflake tears on here! Lol 😂 awe the delicious tears that are coming our way, they’ll be so many will have to start a Hecht Tears thread that might even rival the legendary Gaytor Tears thread. It will be glorious! Lmao

Maybe but it’s now about principle at this point my friend. Just like it was with the banner. All these maricon Hecht shills will lose again and it will be hilarious listening to them cry there snowflake tears on here! Lol 😂 awe the delicious tears that are coming our way, they’ll be so many will have to start a Hecht Tears thread that might even rival the legendary Gaytor Tears thread. It will be glorious! Lmao

Serious question and don't respond with some stupid nonsense/insults

If we win 11 games next season are you going to stop with your schtick

If Diaz proves he’s a real Coach and not the Corch he’s been so far and we win atleast 10 games, the coastal and at the bare minimum atleast give Clemson a game in the ACC championship unlike 17 then yes I’ll be back on board with Diaz. Until then he has showed nothing that would make anyone believe that’s possible, he is responsible for the most embarrassing loss this program has ever had, that stain from the fiu game will be on this program forever, think about that! Now I ask a question of you, if Manure ***** the bed again next year will you give up your slurping Schtick?

Advertisement

This is the worst possible scenario for the billboard pumpers. I'm actually happy we have these types because at least we know they care about the U. I just think it's too late for the affect they want.

I want to see my team compete for national championships. I believe Blake James is currently the largest impediment to that end. There's no doubt that great moves have been made and time will tell if they bear fruit, but the fact that James was willing to accept mediocrity as long as it didn't affect his job is concerning.

I think Manny, on the other hand, wants to be a big success but doesn't necessarily have the skills to do so. He is trying to improve, and stands a much better chance of doing so with Lashlee and Reed's assistance.

If Diaz proves he’s a real Coach and not the Corch he’s been so far and we win atleast 10 games, the coastal and at the bare minimum atleast give Clemson a game in the ACC championship unlike 17 then yes I’ll be back on board with Diaz. Until then he has showed nothing that would make anyone believe that’s possible, he is responsible for the most embarrassing loss this program has ever had, that stain from the fiu game will be on this program forever, think about that! Now I ask a question of you, if Manure ***** the bed again next year will you give up your slurping Schtick?

You have such a feeble little brain you have to add slurper right at the end

Show me one post where I excused any loss, I'll wait for it

Advertisement
You have such a feeble little brain you have to add slurper right at the end

Show me one post where I excused any loss, I'll wait for it
Fair enough, I take the slurper part back. Now you can answer my question. If Diaz ***** the bed again this year will you then acknowledge that he is Manure 💩 and nothing else?

Advertisement
Fair enough, I take the slurper part back. Now you can answer my question. If Diaz ***** the bed again this year will you then acknowledge that he is Manure 💩 and nothing else?

Of course

I root for Miami not for an individual coach, if Dis got fired right now I wouldn’t go about and follow him at his other stops

He did a **** job last year and has this year toturn it around or else he is gone

Get ready, this will be you soon bootlicker! Lmfao

Ok. You won me over. I'm all for the billboard idea now. I'll donate immediately and only immediately if the billboard reads..

WELCOME HOME ED REED. GO CANES!!

If I had the slightest amount of faith in you pulling that off. I would donate asap. Unfortunately for you. Based upon your marketing back ground. Imma have to pass because I'm pretty sure you would **** that up too. If you ever want that T shirt that says... You can't fix dumb...
Let me know. I got you.

Go Canes!!!!!

Ok. You won me over. I'm all for the billboard idea now. I'll donate immediately and only immediately if the billboard reads..

WELCOME HOME ED REED. GO CANES!!

If I had the slightest amount of faith in you pulling that off. I would donate asap. Unfortunately for you. Based upon your marketing back ground. Imma have to pass because I'm pretty sure you would **** that up too. If you ever want that T shirt that says... You can't fix dumb...
Let me know. I got you.

Go Canes!!!!!
Gonna lend him one of yours?

Advertisement
Back