Billboard....

Look, man, I agree with every one of those points. I too share in the same angst. I am not falling for any smoke and mirrors; heck, just last season we crushed the portal, brought in a highly touted OC who was supposed to be modernizing our offense, and landed a former 5-star supposedly stud dual threat QB, and it all amounted to absolute dog sh-t. Any of us would be fools to be anything but jaded at this point. I definitely don't think everything is peaches and cream because we brought in Lashlee and landed King and Roche. But I was never saying everything was fine; that wasn't the point of my post at all.

I guess your answer to my question "Like, legitimately, what do you realistically hope it achieves?" is you hope it will lead to Blake getting canned before the 2020 season. Fair enough, and I appreciate the answer as I was genuinely curious what the actual goal is at this point. I will have to respectfully disagree with you though. I think the odds of Blake being canned right now are, unfortunately, not close to, but actually AT zero.
Nice post and well said. Will just have to agree to disagree on Blake and his “two hour” “4 million to temple” coaching search/hire. If Diaz ***** the bed again like he did this past year then the odds are extremely In the favor of both of them being given there walking papers. As a matter of fact some in the know have already said that was the message delivered to Blake and Diaz. You have one more season to turn this thing around and win or your gone. Next season will tell and will get our answer one way or another my friend.

Advertisement
i ve been the harshest of critics. I’ve gone so far as contacting the La Mesa County SO, the FBI, and the IRS. But I’ll be honest. I subsequently told the FBI and SO that I was mistaken.

if the Hecht/BoT is really interfering w your contract, then I’d like to invite you to the WEZ for expert legal advice and to enjoy the around the world in 80 lays thread.

I’m still trying to call off the irs but they’re very red tape there so it’s been tough bc I lost the case number.

that said, I look forward to the pics and good luck
You called the FBI and IRS over $7K? It takes like 2 hours to get someone from the IRS on the phone. And what was the allegation - failure to report income on a tax return that isn't due yet?

Strange. Next time just don't donate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. It's entertaining, why do you care that I care?

The amount of effort you’re putting in to knock/put down this campaign. Why? Are you the public advocate? Are you a supporter of the self-inflicted cancer at UM?

You have a group attempting to make change. I don’t understand your motives.

The amount of effort you’re putting in to knock/put down this campaign. Why? Are you the public advocate? Are you a supporter of the self-inflicted cancer at UM?

You have a group attempting to make change. I don’t understand your motives.
IMO the time came and passed... for this year. If I had skin in the game i'd want a refund and wait until the season when it might actually effect change. This clown shoes operation is now just grasping to #dosomething.

IMO the time came and passed... for this year. If I had skin in the game i'd want a refund and wait until the season when it might actually effect change. This clown shoes operation is now just grasping to #dosomething.
And there in lies your answer, you don’t have any skin in the game. So Fvck off right out of here troll! That is all. Go start a thread about how great of Job Blake and manny are doing here. 🤢🤮

Advertisement
IMO the time came and passed... for this year.

There has been no relevant change to the process. The time hasn't passed as...Blake James is still employed and the micromanaging BOTs are running the show. Not sure why the time has passed.

To review our football program:

a) Our last relevant season was 2003.
b) Since 2013 our current AD has "run" the football program and amounted a record of 55-36 (33-23) and zero ACC Champs.
c) Our AD has completely botched two HC hires, for different reasons.
d) There was no actual change to anything material in the hierarchy.

You gave your opinion when you didn't support this campaign. You continue to attempt to chit on those trying to make a change. Maybe you're jealous that you couldn't afford to donate? You're not a public advocate.

If I had skin in the game i'd want a refund and wait until the season when it might actually effect change.

But you have no skin the game. You voiced your opinion, clearly, by putting down a group trying to make change and not donating. You're fake concern is laughable. Maybe you're a troll?

This clown shoes operation is now just grasping to #dosomething.

I prefer the group that:

1. Supports the self-inflicted cancer at UM.
2. Supports the status quo.
3. Chits on those trying to make change.

And there in lies your answer, you don’t have any skin in the game. So Fvck off right out of here troll! That is all. Go start a thread about how great of Job Blake and manny are doing here. 🤢🤮
Lol! My instincts guided me correctly!

Advertisement
Receipts have been shared. People have corroborated efforts made. Some of you should be a little appreciative and not so nasty or going on a troll rampage.

UM is pulling favors and that’s the reason this has yet to happen. Blame UM, not our fellow board members.

There has been no relevant change to the process. The time hasn't passed as...Blake James is still employed and the micromanaging BOTs are running the show. Not sure why the time has passed.

To review our football program:

a) Our last relevant season was 2003.
b) Since 2013 our current AD has "run" the football program and amounted a record of 55-36 (33-23) and zero ACC Champs.
c) Our AD has completely botched two HC hires, for different reasons.
d) There was no actual change to anything material in the hierarchy.

You gave your opinion when you didn't support this campaign. You continue to attempt to chit on those trying to make a change. Maybe you're jealous that you couldn't afford to donate? You're not a public advocate.

But you have no skin the game. You voiced your opinion, clearly, by putting down a group trying to make change and not donating. You're fake concern is laughable. Maybe you're a troll?

I prefer the group that:

1. Supports the self-inflicted cancer at UM.
2. Supports the status quo.
3. Chits on those trying to make change.
80e.gif

Advertisement
Back