Billboard....

Stop with this non-sense. He's done nothing but put in a ton of work towards this.

I'll let him chime in with an official update but I'll give you guys a little something something as to what's going on. We had TWO contracts in place with TWO separate billboard companies who both green lit everything and then last minute backed out because management didn't like the gist of the message.

Apparently the same piece of ****, cowardly, ***-kissing, Hecht shill, Don Bailey Jr wannabes on this board who failed stopping the banner used the info we posted in this thread and alerted UM about our plans. UM then called in favors with these large billboard companies, who they do business with, and asked them not to put up the message.

Yeah, it's sad and ridiculous that the same administration that won't act in favor of the football program puts up that kind of effort to stop a message from loyal fans from going up...but that's the world we're living in.

Won't stop us though, we have something even better planned now but for obvious reasons can't show our hand in this thread anymore.

Welcome to 2020, where everyone is sensitive and can't take a joke..

Advertisement
@Dr.L.ThugU gave $500 to the cause. Do you know how much bourbon he could have purchased. Dude is a drunk. That’s a lot of cheap bourbon he missed out on for this billboard.

Got me. Wow. What took you so long? I was starting to think that you would never figure out I was the mole. The real question is. How did you figure out that I was the mole? Man. You're a regular modern day Columbo. I guess I was wrong about you this whole time. Your secret , not so secret billboard thingy is really making a difference. Wait till I get back to my BOT friends and tell them they've been out smarted by the guy who posted his banner receipt on CIS. They're gonna be soooooo ****ed.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
STFU already mouthbreather

Got me. Wow. What took you so long? I was starting to think that you would never figure out I was the mole. The real question is. How did you figure out that I was the mole? Man. You're a regular modern day Columbo. I guess I was wrong about you this whole time. Your secret , not so secret billboard thingy is really making a difference. Wait till I get back to my BOT friends and tell them they've been out smarted by the guy who posted his banner receipt on CIS. They're gonna be soooooo ****ed.

Go Canes!!!!!!!
How’d that banner receipt end up working out sport? I’ll ruin the surprise, it ending up working picture perfectly as that banner flew for one of the greatest CORCHING jobs ever displayed by manure Diaz himself at FIU. Oh how glorious it was! And the billboard will end up being the exact same thing and you Hecht Fvcks are gonna wish you kept your pu$$y craven mouths shut because all you’ve done in your failed sabotage attempts is make it worse for yourselves. 👍😂🤣

Advertisement
Funny thing is your still talking about it aren’t you sport! And your still coming into this thread and trolling aren’t you sport! For someone who doesn’t care you sure could’ve fooled me because you sure are on here a lot! Lol this fan uprising has a hit a nerve and as much as you and your Hecht cronies don’t want to admit it you scumbag saboteurs are sure out in full force trying to stop it like you did with the banner. But like with the banner you’ll fail again and will just end up being worse for you fools just like that Glorious banner was for FIU. 😂🤣

This is literally my first post ever on this thread so no I don't keep talking about it.
No one here works at Hecht.
There is no fan uprising.
Not a single person showed up at a "protest" some mope planned a few weeks ago.
No one is forcing you to stop anything.
You haven't struck a nerve anywhere with anyone.
There are no saboteurs on CIS.
A billboard company made a sound business decision that best served their interests by not doing business with a small group of disgruntled fans.
Calling your banner glorious further proves you desperately need some perspective.

All that being said, I just read your post from yesterday. You say you are a veteran and have done good things with your life. I will take that all at face value and assume it's all true.

So today will be the last time I'll write something negative about you. I thank you for your service, commend your work ethic and wish you the best.

The account exec was John something. But odd that wasn't posted until after the billboard was already thwarted by black hats within the UM administration. I still don't believe this is a scam yet, just a clown show - but it's entertaining for sure.
This is starting to rival the DBC swine flu / bear attack that transpired back on the Grassy days.
It is entertaining.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This is literally my first post ever on this thread so no I don't keep talking about it.
No one here works at Hecht.
There is no fan uprising.
Not a single person showed up at a "protest" some mope planned a few weeks ago.
No one is forcing you to stop anything.
You haven't struck a nerve anywhere with anyone.
There are no saboteurs on CIS.
A billboard company made a sound business decision that best served their interests by not doing business with a small group of disgruntled fans.
Calling your banner glorious further proves you desperately need some perspective.

All that being said, I just read your post from yesterday. You say you are a veteran and have done good things with your life. I will take that all at face value and assume it's all true.

So today will be the last time I'll write something negative about you. I thank you for your service, commend your work ethic and wish you the best.
Listen I’m a **** but I’m not a total ****. If an armistice is called then I will In turn not write anything negative about you again and will only respond to your posts I don’t agree with, with a disagree or dislike emoji. Maybe in time a final peace agreement can be signed but till then I’ll respect the rules of engagement and bid you farewell my as of right now former enemy.

Advertisement
How come you're not using your @afan handle today ?

6FA6B794-728E-40C8-B14C-F7C8EB1EA004.gif

Advertisement
Ok guys, did not want to update without anything conclusive but here’s the story

1. With the problems in the first location, I was super upfront with this company which is a large national brand, and therefore shouldn’t be as afraid of UM. It was one of the largest clients of the first, local company.

2. This company confirmed they do tons of negative campaigns, and have no problem with it. UM not an issue.

3. I signed the contract and paid them in full. I’ve already posted the document snippets to support this earlier in this thread.

4. I was told management was taking a last look at the copy for final approval. This delayed the launch date. Contract was to be amended.

5. I received CONFIRMATION management has approved the copy. I have this in an email and further confirmed over phone. All lights are green to launch within the next day or two. I post this thread.

6. Posters in town confirm to me that billboard still hasn’t gone up. I message various reps over the weekend and get no responses.

I receive this message on Monday

Long story short, Hecht and/or BOT is more concerned about stopping a billboard *and protecting their image* than cleaning up their mess of an administration. They are clearly monitoring and actively sabotaging this campaign every step of the way. There is no other interpretation. This is of course extremely frustrating for me working in my limited free time to get this done, but fortunately it *proves* how threatened they are by such moves and they do not want them to happen as they will *indeed* be damaging.

As such I and several others are planning our next option. Given it is obvious now that these threads are being monitored, I will not further be divulging any details until the board is up. While speed will be difficult due to these antics and the super bowl swallowing up advertising supply, I promise the location will be excellent or I will instead refund all the money.

Thank you all for your continued support and understanding.

Straight up solid advice:

DO NOT POST A SINGLE UPDATE ON THIS BOARD UNTIL YOU FIND A NEW COMPANY AND THEY HAVE PUT UP THE BILLBOARD.

Do not give the Hecht bozos the chance to stop this before it happens.

Stealth. Get it done without allowing Beta Blake James to c0ckblock you.

Now ask how another company knew and why they'd care.

Because people on this board can't keep their mouths shut. And it's a free board.

Look, we have people post recruiting info here, ask for discretion, and then 2 minutes later someone is tweeting out screenshots.

Advertisement
Just because you want to fall for the smoke and mirrors classic UM off-season Hype that’s been a mainstay in this program for going on 16 years of **** product on the field, doesn’t mean we’re all falling back asleep into the matrix of UM actually winning anything fantasy. Listen my friend, the ACC brought us in specifically to up there football profile and UM has done the exact opposite of that. No ACC titles, one coastal title and bunch of losing seasons and incompetent coaching hires then never should have been hired in the first place! All over seen by the admin and BOT as a big **** sandwich to us fans. Fvck UM, they don’t deserve us fans and this five time national champion deserves better from this clown show running this university. UM made its bed over the last 15 plus years with us fans and now there gonna lay in it! Two portal transfers don’t mean jack ****! Remember we dominated the portal last year too and that got us 6-7 under manure Diaz. We’re sick of it and are fighting back and will continue to fight back until a real admin is brought in that knows football and receives the proper monetary support from the BOt that 5 time national champion that built this school from suntan U to the THE U deserves! Anything less and this civil war will continue until victory is achieved.
Look, man, I agree with every one of those points. I too share in the same angst. I am not falling for any smoke and mirrors; heck, just last season we crushed the portal, brought in a highly touted OC who was supposed to be modernizing our offense, and landed a former 5-star supposedly stud dual threat QB, and it all amounted to absolute dog sh-t. Any of us would be fools to be anything but jaded at this point. I definitely don't think everything is peaches and cream because we brought in Lashlee and landed King and Roche. But I was never saying everything was fine; that wasn't the point of my post at all.

I guess your answer to my question "Like, legitimately, what do you realistically hope it achieves?" is you hope it will lead to Blake getting canned before the 2020 season. Fair enough, and I appreciate the answer as I was genuinely curious what the actual goal is at this point. I will have to respectfully disagree with you though. I think the odds of Blake being canned right now are, unfortunately, not close to, but actually AT zero.

He raised $7,182, invoice says $5999 not only did he not put up a billboard where the ***** is the rest of the money lol.

When he posted about the change to the digital billboard, he clearly stated that the new billboard was less money, and that the balance would be spent on other future publicity (banners).

You may not like it, but he was up-front about the cost reduction.

Because people on this board can't keep their mouths shut. And it's a free board.

Look, we have people post recruiting info here, ask for discretion, and then 2 minutes later someone is tweeting out screenshots.
So very true. With the billboard, it's a double edged sword. It's kinda hard to get donations without informing people of your intent.

The recruiting part is 100% frustrating. So much of this stupidity would stop if they charged for this site. Even $1.99/month would weed out a lot of the dumbasses.

Listen I’m a **** but I’m not a total ****. If an armistice is called then I will In turn not write anything negative about you again and will only respond to your posts I don’t agree with, with a disagree or dislike emoji. Maybe in time a final peace agreement can be signed but till then I’ll respect the rules of engagement and bid you farewell my as of right now former enemy.
Holy ****... I can't believe a grown man typed this.

Advertisement
Back