Billboard....

If there's no billboard or refund by the end of February, I'll start a thread publicly stating that the naysayers were correct.

So let's say tomorrow the billboard goes up, are y'all prepared to apologize?
No, *** No. Quit beggin. Nobody likes a beggar.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Just call the billboard company to verify. The receipt said Outfront Media. They are national.
The account exec was John something. But odd that wasn't posted until after the billboard was already thwarted by black hats within the UM administration. I still don't believe this is a scam yet, just a clown show - but it's entertaining for sure.

The only thing that could top this is if we go 10-2 or 11-1.

Then UM has a banner made that says. "Don't be a fan Later" Bwhahhahahahahahahahahahah

This thread is absolute comedic gold.

You think a multi million dollar company is going to up a hit piece billboard on one of it's largest clients by a group of doofuses who took 3 months to scrape together five grand?

UM Medical School alone probably spent twenty times that much on a billboard right on the 836 a few months ago just to welcome a surgeon back.

No one at the U has to blackball you cause no one with an ounce of business sense would commit economic suicide to appease 50 dudes wanting to rip BJ on a billboard when 99% of people seeing it will have no idea who he is.

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP already stole the money I don't get why he won't just ride off into the sunset and leave those of you he swindled in peace.

At this point he's up 60 and still going for 2.

The U Part 3: "If you don't want me to dance, don't give me your money for a fake billboard."

Though I'm not into banners and billboards myself, at least I understood the goal back when many were hoping Manny would be canned, clearly major staff changes were needed if he wasn't, and we all clung to a hope the BOT would force changes up high in the AD.

But now it's January 23, 2020. Manny is 100% going to be our head coach this season. The BOT is obviously not forcing any changes to Blake/Strawley or bringing in a CEO like Hismighth, etc. Could that happen next year? Perhaps. But you could put a billboard on every block in Miami-Dade County and it still isn't happening before this season. Manny canned Enos and got Lashlee who almost surely is bringing a new modernized scheme with him. We landed King who seems to be the perfect guy to fill our current need/role, we landed another huge transfer in Roche, will be putting a strong defensive roster on the field this year, have a handful of really promising youngsters coming in at positions of need, and are hopeful King and Lashlee's new scheme will mask our O-line issues which, on paper, they should.

So I ask this as a genuine question, not for the purpose of ridiculing this... what is the hope/goal/benefit of the billboard at this point? Like, legitimately, what do you realistically hope it achieves? Because literally the ONLY result I can see it having now (as opposed to, say, the week after bowl loss) is further adding to the climate of negativity around the program. Is this just a principle thing? "We've already climbed the hill, so god dammit we are gonna die on it!"? or am I missing something?

Last edited:
This thread is absolute comedic gold.

You expect a multi million dollar company is going to up a hit piece billboard on one of it's largest clients by a group of doofuses who took 3 months to scrape together five grand?

UM Medical School probably spent twenty times that much on a billboard right on the 836 a few months ago just to welcome a surgeon back.
Numero uno bootlicking slurping Hecht center troll mole has returned folks! You know when this ***get pops up in this thread we hit a nerve and the Hecht saboteurs are out in full force! Well guess what sport, there’s no stopping what’s coming just like the banner. Now the billboard is gonna be even more in your face! 😂🤣🖕

Advertisement
Though I'm not into banners and billboards myself, at least I understood the goal back when many were hoping Manny would be canned, clearly major staff changes were needed if he wasn't, and we all clung to a hope the BOT would force changes up high in the AD.

But now it's January 23, 2020. Manny is 100% going to be our head coach this season. The BOT is obviously not forcing any changes to Blake/Strawley or bringing in a CEO like Hismighth, etc. Could that happen next year? Perhaps. But you could put a billboard on every block in Miami-Dade County and it still isn't happening before this season. Manny canned Enos and got Lashlee who almost surely is bringing a new modernized scheme with him. We landed King who seems to be the perfect guy to fill our current need/role, we landed another huge transfer in Roche, will be putting a strong defensive roster on the field this year, have a handful of really promising youngsters coming in at positions of need, and are hopeful King and Lashlee's new scheme will mask our O-line issues which, on paper, they should.

So I ask this as a genuine question, not for the purpose of ridiculing this... what is the hope/goal/benefit of the billboard at this point? Like, legitimately, what do you realistically hope it achieves? Because literally the ONLY result I can see it having now (as opposed to, say, the week after bowl loss) is further adding to the climate of negativity around the program. Is this just a principle thing? "We've already climbed the hill, so god dammit we are gonna die on it!"? or am I missing something?
Just because you want to fall for the smoke and mirrors classic UM off-season Hype that’s been a mainstay in this program for going on 16 years of **** product on the field, doesn’t mean we’re all falling back asleep into the matrix of UM actually winning anything fantasy. Listen my friend, the ACC brought us in specifically to up there football profile and UM has done the exact opposite of that. No ACC titles, one coastal title and bunch of losing seasons and incompetent coaching hires then never should have been hired in the first place! All over seen by the admin and BOT as a big **** sandwich to us fans. Fvck UM, they don’t deserve us fans and this five time national champion deserves better from this clown show running this university. UM made its bed over the last 15 plus years with us fans and now there gonna lay in it! Two portal transfers don’t mean jack ****! Remember we dominated the portal last year too and that got us 6-7 under manure Diaz. We’re sick of it and are fighting back and will continue to fight back until a real admin is brought in that knows football and receives the proper monetary support from the BOt that 5 time national champion that built this school from suntan U to the THE U deserves! Anything less and this civil war will continue until victory is achieved.

Numero uno bootlicking slurping Hecht center troll mole has returned folks! You know when this ***get pops up in this thread we hit a nerve and the Hecht saboteurs are out in full force! Well guess what sport, there’s no stopping what’s coming just like the banner. Now the billboard is gonna be even more in your face! 😂🤣🖕

Jesus Christ you're so ******* stupid.

You are the living embodiment of delusion of grandeur. I know your pea sized brain can't absorb this and I know it was literally the highlight of your life, but absolutely no one outside of this site noticed or cared about your banner for more than the 10 seconds they looked at it or read it on Twitter,

This billboard will have exactly the same interest.

Enjoy.

@For_The_U

These people aren't high level thinkers. It's an ego thing. Just let them have their 15 minutes.

You are the living embodiment of delusion of grandeur. I know your pea sized brain can't absorb this and I know it was literally the highlight of your life, but absolutely no one outside of this site noticed or cared about your banner for more than the 10 seconds they looked at it or read it on Twitter,

Enjoy.
Pics of billboard?

Advertisement

Enjoy.
Funny thing is your still talking about it aren’t you sport! And your still coming into this thread and trolling aren’t you sport! For someone who doesn’t care you sure could’ve fooled me because you sure are on here a lot! Lol this fan uprising has a hit a nerve and as much as you and your Hecht cronies don’t want to admit it you scumbag saboteurs are sure out in full force trying to stop it like you did with the banner. But like with the banner you’ll fail again and will just end up being worse for you fools just like that Glorious banner was for FIU. 😂🤣

Advertisement
It's amazing how many people here are giving Blake James a vote of confidence. I'm sure he's touched by the level of affection he's being shown.

Lol.
7DC9CC8F-F59B-4DF8-9897-28617D27578F.jpeg

Guaranteed this is the ***get troll feeding Hecht center or BOT the info. Well there will be no more leaks sport and when this billboard drops you and UM are gonna just wish you kept your mouths shut as we bust your mouths right open with this billboard as we shove it right down your throats. Gonna leave you fools leaking in the streets. Just like what would happen if I ever caught up with you at a tailgate sport! Enjoy that billboard that’s gonna be right in your face soon mole. Lol
Got me. Wow. What took you so long? I was starting to think that you would never figure out I was the mole. The real question is. How did you figure out that I was the mole? Man. You're a regular modern day Columbo. I guess I was wrong about you this whole time. Your secret , not so secret billboard thingy is really making a difference. Wait till I get back to my BOT friends and tell them they've been out smarted by the guy who posted his banner receipt on CIS. They're gonna be soooooo ****ed.

Go Canes!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back