Billboard....

Advertisement
"weRe TheY meNtioNed A moNth LaTer?"

Well @HurricaneHauk, this tiny little company called ESPN ran a national story both online and in their magazine 4 months after the FAU banner flew. They even credited the banners with getting Golden fired.

But no they don't make a difference and no media talked about them the day after they flew. 🥴

Well @HurricaneHauk, this tiny little company called ESPN ran a national story both online and in their magazine 4 months after the FAU banner flew. They even credited the banners with getting Golden fired.

But no they don't make a difference and no media talked about them the day after they flew. 🥴

I find it funny that she won’t explain why she cares what others do with their money.

You’re famous.

😊

3D9AC573-9DB4-48CC-90FB-C8ACD7481D42.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is exactly why I’ve been reluctant to post any paperwork up to this point, given the antics the last time someone posted a receipt for a banner on here and the fact that no matter what I do some Hecht slurper such as yourself is going to cry photoshop or whatever else. So desperate it’s sad.
Do you people even listen to yourselves? Saying that someone else is "so desperate it's sad" is exactly who you banner,/billboard cats are. Desperate and sad people. You can't make this **** up.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I heard that the guy for the billboard company has food poisoning. As soon as he goes to the ER, gets some hydration IVs, and sleeps for a whole day, he should be back to putting together the billboard for your viewing pleasure.

Just give it time. The only thing that would derail it now, would be a bad case of norovirus - which could definitely happen. We will just have to wait for these last-minute diseases to work their way through the principals of this noble cause. Patience, young Padawans

Do you people even listen to yourselves? Saying that someone else is "so desperate it's sad" is exactly who you banner,/billboard cats are. Desperate and sad people. You can't make this **** up.

Go Canes!!!!!!
Go Fvck yourself blake and I’d tell manny to go Fvck himself too but his burner account Earnest T Bass already got banned and hopefully yours soon as well. But next time you see ole manure in the hallway at the Hecht let him know I said go Fvck yourself. Thanks sport!

Go Fvck yourself blake and I’d tell manny to go Fvck himself too but his burner account Earnest T Bass already got banned and hopefully yours soon as well. But next time you see ole manure in the hallway at the Hecht let him know I said go Fvck yourself. Thanks sport!
So besides being vulgar and coming across as white trash with an 8th grade education that lives in a dilapidated trailer. You're also a snitch that begs for complete strangers to be banned from a message board? Aren't you the same dude that posted the receipt from your banner fiasco? Not the sharpest tack......But you do you and get back to us when one of your not so well thought out
banner-billboard campaigns go viral.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back