Billboard

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
You first. Go ahead and post your name and address right here, since you think no one can voice an opinion anonymously without being a “gigantic puss”.

People disagree. It’s ok. It doesn’t need to affect your sense of self esteem.

Can I interest you in a nice cup of chai tea?

I would give my name if paid for a billboard to be put up in another man’s business demanding he be terminated from his position, destroying his livelihood.

Not quite the same as the unhinged ranting we see here on a daily basis. Please tell me you see a difference.

Advertisement
You guys are nuts if you think anything like this would work.

People literally sent a box full of **** to Golden’s house, flew banners every game and he would still be here happily collecting his check if it weren’t for Dabo Swinney.

It’s going to take two more years of .500 football for anything close to a firing or resignation to even be considered.

That doesn’t mean we should not try. Mark had no business giving his son a real coaching position. Besides, he is actually a good man, Al was a smuck.

Advertisement
Why so the player can turn into a bust? It doesnt matter who we get. Were not going anywhere with Richt. The offensive side was far more talented then the defensive side, yet the more talented offensive side caused us to lose all of our games. If u think talent is the issue, your mistaken. Its our head coach. And our administration has shown in the past that they sit on their hands until fans stop showing up, and the national embarassment gets too much. They at least want to be percieved that they strive to be the best. Its bad for the image of the school when were calling them out for producing garbage, and it gets national attention. Make no mistake about it, the fans control this. Its about 2 things. $ and image. No fans in the stands= no money. Billboards = bad image. If the fans kept there mouth shut and showed up to games, Randy would still be head coach. Why not? Cost them less money, and good image remains.
Miami has a good reputation? Not where I come from.

I would give my name if paid for a billboard to be put up in another man’s business demanding he be terminated from his position, destroying his livelihood.

Not quite the same as the unhinged ranting we see here on a daily basis. Please tell me you see a difference.

Another White Knight spouting off about people using their real names while posting under the name Go Canes.

You and @King Slayer should get an apartment together so you guys can ***** and moan about people not using their real identities on a message board

Advertisement
Kenneth usually gives me a full pedicure.

His father worked in a spa most of his life.

:)
Is this his father?

Zohan_4lg.jpg

Advertisement
Where can I donate?

It sounds ridiculous now but come next sept when CMR is still calling plays and nothing has improved, it will sting even more! CMR's exit here will be awkward regardless when it happens. He's a weird mix of likable, has great values, but stubborn as a mule to a fault. UGA felt bad letting him go and they were years late on the move. Blake doesnt have the balls to pull the trigger to he's gotta go!

Fixing our program starts with getting the right guy in the AD office. I'm down for putting any kind of pressure on the people trying to stuff mediocrity down our throats!

How about just getting current students to picket line on campus with signs expressing their displeasure. It is free, and bound to make it on the local news. It should have the desired effect of making a little noise regarding the displeasure with the powers that be.

Hopefully the people who spending their money on this billboard can afford to spend it because they are wasting their money, Would be smarter to give it to a reputable charity. One bad season is not going to cost anyone their job.

Advertisement
Another White Knight spouting off about people using their real names while posting under the name Go Canes.

You and @King Slayer should get an apartment together so you guys can ***** and moan about people not using their real identities on a message board
Giving an interview to Barry Jackson about the billboard u paid for, supposedly on behalf of an entire fan base, is not in the same universe as a cis post.

@Go Canes!! Ain’t wrong.

Why don’t you guys drop that on an OL? Or try to hook a players mom up with a decent job ? You know, SEC style. Spend so much energy *****ing and crowd funding negative recruiting.

If you can’t see the net negative here then you are not thinking logically.

8k is barely going to buy you awful kids like Zion Nelson.

Fans please give it a break.we don't like cmr and co but we all love our canes.for 18 yrs teams been mediocre and fans negative fling banners etc.I dare some of you to act positively for one year that way the recruits we will need will come here and the next hc doesn't have a half empty cupboard to start with.think about it time to quit starting from scratch everytime we hire a new staff.

Advertisement
Back