Billboard

• Thread starter Deleted member 13422
  • Start date
Advertisement
That’s a ridiculous waste of money.

Blake isn’t going anywhere. Richt isn’t going anywhere.

We’re going to be mediocre for quite a while and the BOT and Frenk are completely fine with it.

Best to just accept it instead of working yourself into a frenzy.

Last edited:
I’d pay homeless veterans $8k to protest in front of the athletic department for a day

No body knows who James is. Better to go with “Fire Mark’s son”. That will get press because it is mean and nasty. Mark is a sensitive egotistical stobourn dude. It will hurt his feelings and if we keep attacking his frigging kid, maybe he will retire or quit.

Advertisement
No body knows who James is. Better to go with “Fire Mark’s son”. That will get press because it is mean and nasty. Mark is a sensitive egotistical stobourn dude. It will hurt his feelings and if we keep attacking his frigging kid, maybe he will retire or quit.
You guys are nuts if you think anything like this would work.

People literally sent a box full of **** to Golden’s house, flew banners every game and he would still be here happily collecting his check if it weren’t for Dabo Swinney.

It’s going to take two more years of .500 football for anything close to a firing or resignation to even be considered.

Advertisement
Why don’t you guys drop that on an OL? Or try to hook a players mom up with a decent job ? You know, SEC style. Spend so much energy *****ing and crowd funding negative recruiting.

If you can’t see the net negative here then you are not thinking logically.

Advertisement
I wonder those donating will include their identities on the billboard or be like the gigantic puss who was trying to fund the banner against Richt last month nut refused to give his name in the interview with Barry.

Why don’t you guys drop that on an OL? Or try to hook a players mom up with a decent job ? You know, SEC style. Spend so much energy *****ing and crowd funding negative recruiting.

If you can’t see the net negative here then you are not thinking logically.

Why so the player can turn into a bust? It doesnt matter who we get. Were not going anywhere with Richt. The offensive side was far more talented then the defensive side, yet the more talented offensive side caused us to lose all of our games. If u think talent is the issue, your mistaken. Its our head coach. And our administration has shown in the past that they sit on their hands until fans stop showing up, and the national embarassment gets too much. They at least want to be percieved that they strive to be the best. Its bad for the image of the school when were calling them out for producing garbage, and it gets national attention. Make no mistake about it, the fans control this. Its about 2 things. $ and image. No fans in the stands= no money. Billboards = bad image. If the fans kept there mouth shut and showed up to games, Randy would still be head coach. Why not? Cost them less money, and good image remains.

That’s a ridiculous waste of money.

Blake isn’t going anywhere. Richt isn’t going anywhere.

We’re going to be mediocre for quite a while and the BOT and Frenk are completely fine with it.

Best to just accept it instead of working yourself into a frenzy.
I agree.

The people who sign the checks. Signed off on this move. A billboard calling for James isn't going to amount to nothing.

Advertisement
Best strategy is to just not show up, dnt renew season tickets, n just stay away. As hard as it is just be indifferent, the university and staff is indifferent about being elite, so we should be indifferent about supporting people who are just collecting a check. Perception is reality, CMR does not look like he cares very little fire and James is a jellyfish, no backbone and is just trying to cash xhecks til he goes to his next job AD at New Alaska State Tech A&M the fighting walrus his "Dream Offer". #RespekMyBadDecision

I think sending letters to admin threatening withdrawal of support is good because it is private.

I am just against billboards and banners. I just think it is a net negative.

Is any one in favor of strategies like this in PR or marketing? I’m seriousl!

I wonder those donating will include their identities on the billboard or be like the gigantic puss who was trying to fund the banner against Richt last month nut refused to give his name in the interview with Barry.

You first. Go ahead and post your name and address right here, since you think no one can voice an opinion anonymously without being a “gigantic puss”.

People disagree. It’s ok. It doesn’t need to affect your sense of self esteem.

Can I interest you in a nice cup of chai tea?

Advertisement
Back