Billboard update

Ha ha they WANT major $$$$$$$$$$$ for placing and wording, ongoing.........

As a Company they are not going to do any message that would affect their future business and alienate potential major Companies.

This is a one shot "wonder" so it does not even create a blip on their business plan.

They will dilute any messages, and others will do the same.
These are Companies, guys,............. that want that repeat customers. How many repeat boards are we talking?, and then they will get serious.
For now it is an easy up and out.

Advertisement
This is a good idea, with the super bowl coming, there's going to be major traffic, pedestrians, etc in certain locations. We need to find them. Also the airport may actually be a good place considering the the super bowl influx of travelers related to football.
Lots of national reporters will know what it means and send it to the masses
Problem is I think buddy is full of it. Why not give the companies name that wont post the billboard, cause he doesn't want anyone here calling them to find out this was never going to happen. If you invested $5 cut your loses and be happy its only $5 other gave more.

Problem is I think buddy is full of it. Why not give the companies name that wont post the billboard, cause he doesn't want anyone here calling them to find out this was never going to happen. If you invested $5 cut your loses and be happy its only $5 other gave more.

Oh please. I was very public about where the original location was and that it was a trivision. Finding it and the company is trivial if you care so much, but harassing them won’t do anything more at this point.

Advertisement
The company for the original location came back to me after I presented a different version of messaging that did not include fire Blake James, as asked. They came back to me with a further altered version that hilariously read:

Hey Canes!
16 Years & No ACC Titles
Fix the problem!

And somewhere in the corner they want
“Messaged provided by: _____”

Lmao. So I will be putting the billboard up as close to Miami proper as possible and as quickly as possible with a company that isn’t so scared ****less of the University that they don’t demand we butcher our message to the point of worthlessness. US1 would have been ideal but we don’t live in an ideal world, sorry guyz.

I don't believe this at all.

YOU never wanted to use Blake James' name. You're the same coward who came on this board a few weeks ago and said as much. Afraid of getting sued, or some ****, as I recall.

Stop trying to act like it's the billboard company when it's YOU.

I just bumped the thread where OP is ****ing his pants in fear of getting sued for using admin's name in the billboard.

OP is lying to you.

Advertisement
Where are we on this? Need to get aggressive on this

Did you contact other billboard companies to see if they’ll do with unaltered language near campus?
If that answer is no, has a decision been made on the location?
If the location was chosen, where will it be?
Was the messaging approved?
What’s the timeline for the install?

Advertisement
What about FIRE BLAKE JAMES yard signs, bumper stickers, urinal cakes, graffiti, good year blimp, etc?

Where are we on this? Need to get aggressive on this

Did you contact other billboard companies to see if they’ll do with unaltered language near campus?
If that answer is no, has a decision been made on the location?
If the location was chosen, where will it be?
Was the messaging approved?
What’s the timeline for the install?

Sooner than you think

Advertisement
You truly have to be a idiot to want a billboard after a coach's 1st year. People have become such pigs for instant gratification they expect a turn around in 1 year LMAO . Now if we had this kind of season in year 3 that is different but give a guy some time to prove himself or bury himself. I know its not just Miami fans who are this dumb but man sports make people idiots .

finish_line_m1.jpg

You truly have to be a idiot to want a billboard after a coach's 1st year. People have become such pigs for instant gratification they expect a turn around in 1 year LMAO . Now if we had this kind of season in year 3 that is different but give a guy some time to prove himself or bury himself. I know its not just Miami fans who are this dumb but man sports make people idiots .

How about 15 seasons of this garbage?

:tedbong:

This is getting good.

I hope this never gets done just so we can keep this thread alive. LOL

Advertisement
Back