Billboard update

Advertisement
You truly have to be a idiot to want a billboard after a coach's 1st year. People have become such pigs for instant gratification they expect a turn around in 1 year LMAO . Now if we had this kind of season in year 3 that is different but give a guy some time to prove himself or bury himself. I know its not just Miami fans who are this dumb but man sports make people idiots .

Billboard not directed at the coach so you can fook right off

You truly have to be a idiot to want a billboard after a coach's 1st year. People have become such pigs for instant gratification they expect a turn around in 1 year LMAO . Now if we had this kind of season in year 3 that is different but give a guy some time to prove himself or bury himself. I know its not just Miami fans who are this dumb but man sports make people idiots .
Typical mouthbreather response.

First, it's not his first year here.

Second, it wasn't supposed to be a turn around or rebuild. It was supposed to be a quick fix on the offensive side of the ball.

Now it's a culture problem and he has been a part of the problem for 5 yrs.

Don't twist it.

Advertisement
Billboard paid for gents. Going up soon.

I just want to say thank you for setting everything up and taking responsibility of this task. I know the board has not been very supportive at moments but wherever this billboard is going up, it is needed. We cant seem to get anything going in this organization and it is a true catastrophe.

Advertisement
For how long...Seeing that Billboard up during Super Bowl weekend would be NYCeeeeeeeee
I think he said a month. @305_separatist Where is this going up? Did you find another company or is it by the airport? Did it cost the same or less than the original location? If less, what happens to the extra money?

Fvck you Hecht mole! Enjoy the billboard everyday on your way to work at UM and also enjoy the banner game one calling for everyone in the Hecht center @ss!!!

Advertisement
Billboard not directed at the coach so you can fook right off
But the banner game one sure will be! 😎especially after news Diaz killed the Alonzo deal. diaz is going down and you can take that to the bank my friend. But that’s a banner thing which is a little more in my department. Lol so what’s the word Kendall, when do you think this glorious billboard will be up?

Advertisement
The company for the original location came back to me after I presented a different version of messaging that did not include fire Blake James, as asked. They came back to me with a further altered version that hilariously read:

Hey Canes!
16 Years & No ACC Titles
Fix the problem!

And somewhere in the corner they want
“Messaged provided by: _____”

Lmao. So I will be putting the billboard up as close to Miami proper as possible and as quickly as possible with a company that isn’t so scared ****less of the University that they don’t demand we butcher our message to the point of worthlessness. US1 would have been ideal but we don’t live in an ideal world, sorry guyz.

what's up wit it

Advertisement
Back