Billboard update

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
The company for the original location came back to me after I presented a different version of messaging that did not include fire Blake James, as asked. They came back to me with a further altered version that hilariously read:

Hey Canes!
16 Years & No ACC Titles
Fix the problem!

And somewhere in the corner they want
“Messaged provided by: _____”

Lmao. So I will be putting the billboard up as close to Miami proper as possible and as quickly as possible with a company that isn’t so scared ****less of the University that they don’t demand we butcher our message to the point of worthlessness. US1 would have been ideal but we don’t live in an ideal world, sorry guyz.

Advertisement
"Hey Canes".

F those idiots. Post the name of the company here, and then tell them that hundreds of UM alums, boosters, and fans are going to stop using their billboard company.

And good luck with all of the ads that UM will be running. For what, our Exec MBA program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvck that company @305_separatist . Anyone/company scared ****less of that gutless university is a coward of epic proportions. Keep the message In tact because that’s the whole point of this thing and put it up in the second best spot on miami wherever that may be. We’re behind you 100% my friend to make the best decision possible. 👍 all of us on here who have social media will tag a picture of that billboard to every reporter here in south Florida/espn and tag every cane handle of all the employees at the Hecht including the BOT. Will get this thing viral in a minute! Oh and Fvck all the hating Hecht center mole/troll enablers and Fvck Earnest T Bass!! That is all. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Get a bench outside of campus. Hundred of other places you can get something done. Get it by Hard Rock Stadium. Plenty of press there in the next few weeks. Bayfront always has Super Bowl events hosted by ESPN. In front of the school will get local attention these other places will get you national.

Get a bench outside of campus. Hundred of other places you can get something done. Get it by Hard Rock Stadium. Plenty of press there in the next few weeks. Bayfront always has Super Bowl events hosted by ESPN. In front of the school will get local attention these other places will get you national.
This is a good idea, with the super bowl coming, there's going to be major traffic, pedestrians, etc in certain locations. We need to find them. Also the airport may actually be a good place considering the the super bowl influx of travelers related to football.
Lots of national reporters will know what it means and send it to the masses

Advertisement
Back