Bill O'Brien

AutoCANE

My name is my name.
Premium
Just curious - the Texans suck and apparently he got overruled by his GM when he wanted to cut Mallet...seems like a toxic situation...

If he gets canned, do we give him a call?

Does anyone follow the Texans and have a feel for if he's going to be their coach next year?

Yes..yes I get the Penn State thing. Obviously BOB is not Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A guy that has done NOTHING on his own aside from weather a storm. Sound familiar? Belichick & Brady have gotten a TON of corches and backups paid by association only that were eventually exposed as junk.

Advertisement
Did anyone watch this year's hardknocks? Guy is high energy and has an aggressive personality. He's nothing like Golden and would coach up Kayaa better than any coach we might hire as hc

Advertisement
Did anyone watch this year's hardknocks? Guy is high energy and has an aggressive personality. He's nothing like Golden and would coach up Kayaa better than any coach we might hire as hc

You don't watch the actual NFL games though, huh?

You don't watch the actual NFL games though, huh?

I do but college is not the nfl. I watched Hackenberg under o brien at psu and now watch Hackenberg without o brien

Butch is my #1 choice but o brien would not be a bad hire.

Advertisement
Just curious - the Texans suck and apparently he got overruled by his GM when he wanted to cut Mallet...seems like a toxic situation...

Does anyone follow the Texans and have a feel for if he's going to be their coach next year?

This guy was the best on the show...but his coaching sucks at LB

Vrabel.jpg

This guy was the best on the show...but his coaching sucks at LB

proxy.php

Haha

Isn't he the guy who supposedly punched Urb in the face?

Advertisement
Back