Biggest surprise on Signing Day....

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Coley has to be up there near the top! Especially after we had swung and missed on Thomas, Kirkland, Bostwick, Collins,.....we were all in the dumps and all of a sudden that kid put on that SWAG hat and BAM.... we aight!

Not sure if DJ Williams was a signing day commit?

Tracy Howard was a pretty huge surprise

Devin Hester, lots of us thought he was heading to FSU

Advertisement
Lasean McCoy was a shock even though he never made it to campus. Guys like SH, Elder and Griffin was good post-NSD surprises. Lets hope Griffin isn't another McCoy situation.

Honestly most thought Coley was coming here and Bennett all but said every interview Coley was going to be a Cane. Sidenote Coley's mom wanted him to go to FSU and his grandma and everyone else wanted UM. Bennett delivered him here..

LeSean McCoy was completely out of left field. I'd say him.

Eddie Johnson is another one. No one even knew who he was.

Advertisement
Thought Coley was going to Miami the whole time since everything had to go through his head coach. Knew Tracy was going to Miami the minute he visited Miami the last weekend. BTW when Muschamp found out that Tracy Howard had change his mind after giving the Gators a silent commit the weekend before he threw a chair across the room.

Thought Coley was going to Miami the whole time since everything had to go through his head coach. Knew Tracy was going to Miami the minute he visited Miami the last weekend. BTW when Muschamp found out that Tracy Howard had change his mind after giving the Gators a silent commit the weekend before he threw a chair across the room.

How do you know that lol

How do you know that lol
heard it from somebody that talks to Travaris Robinson

Son, I know Bob Knight, and let me tell you something, Mill Wuschump is no Bob Knight!

Advertisement

How do you know that lol
heard it from somebody that talks to Travaris Robinson

Good info but if you died in a raging house fire lets just say I might be a wee bit happy.just saying

Honestly most thought Coley was coming here and Bennett all but said every interview Coley was going to be a Cane. Sidenote Coley's mom wanted him to go to FSU and his grandma and everyone else wanted UM. Bennett delivered him here..

You got me. I was **** surprised when he put that swag hat on.

Lasean McCoy was a shock even though he never made it to campus. Guys like SH, Elder and Griffin was good post-NSD surprises. Lets hope Griffin isn't another McCoy situation.

wat he said.....coley & howard were no surprise

Advertisement
After watching Collins, Bostwick, Kirkland, Keef & Collins pick other schools no one knew Coley was coming! Even Jimbo thought he was going to FSU till he saw the announcement

I thought Coley was coming here all along but when he started crying an hour before committing I started to get scared. Thought home boy was having a panic attack because he was gonna go against Bennett.

LeSean McCoy was completely out of left field. I'd say him.

Eddie Johnson is another one. No one even knew who he was.

Yeah, but IIRC McCoy signed without ever having stepped a foot on campus and we knew he had grade issues. Even though I agree that it was outta nowhere and a big surprise, there was always a pretty good chance he'd never wear the orange and green.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back