Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

CANEONME

Sophomore
Haven’t seen anyone make a thread about this coming weekends but this is probably one of the biggest OV weekend we have had in a while confirmed visitors are:
Shemar Stewart DE
Trevonte Citizen RB
Josh Conerly OT
Christen Miller DT
Ahmad Moten DT
Frank Mason DT

Potential Visitors:
Jack Pyburn
Harold Perkins (if mom stops playing)

I think we’re also due for some secret visitors because the list seems small on paper.

Advertisement
Haven’t seen anyone make a thread about this coming weekends but this is probably one of the biggest OV weekend we have had in a while confirmed visitors are:
Shemar Stewart DE
Trevonte Citizen RB
Josh Conerly OT
Christen Miller DT
Ahmad Moten DT
Frank Mason DT

Potential Visitors:
Jack Pyburn

I think we’re also due for some secret visitors because the list seems small on paper.
Stewart
Moten
Mason

That’s my prediction

Shemar Stewart DE
Trevonte Citizen RB
Josh Conerly OT
Christen Miller DT
Ahmad Moten DT
Frank Mason DT

Potential Visitors:
Jack Pyburn

This may also be the heaviest average weight on a recruiting weekend. Avg weight must be around 300 even with Citizen in the mix. Mario is focused on adding linemen for signing day.
I hope we have an NIL deal that covers the food bill this weekend.

Advertisement
This may also be the heaviest average weight on a recruiting weekend. Avg weight must be around 300 even with Citizen in the mix. Mario is focused on adding linemen for signing day.
Should be catered by big cheese or hate mondays

SOLID BEEF 🥩

Advertisement
Shemar Stewart DE
Trevonte Citizen RB
Josh Conerly OT
Christen Miller DT
Ahmad Moten DT
Frank Mason DT

Potential Visitors:
Jack Pyburn

Frank Mason?

who is that GIF

Advertisement
Perkins can only spoil the chances with others. I want him to come only if he had an open mind. Don’t think that is possible given his current commitment to ATM. Therefore, I would prefer that Shemar spend time getting to know the other guys and not have a pest in his ear all weekend.

That stuff can backfire though. I wouldn't worry about it if Mario isn't worried about it.

Perkins can only spoil the chances with others. I want him to come only if he had an open mind. Don’t think that is possible given his current commitment to ATM. Therefore, I would prefer that Shemar spend time getting to know the other guys and not have a pest in his ear all weekend.
I don’t think he is coming but he decommitted.

Advertisement
Yeah Perkins decommitted from Atm.... Doesn't matter tho, he's not visiting.

Shemar Stewart DE
Trevonte Citizen RB
Josh Conerly OT
Christen Miller DT
Ahmad Moten DT
Frank Mason DT

Potential Visitors:
Jack Pyburn

was just about to start a thread asking about this coming OV weekend, glad I saw this post. Are all these names confirmed? That is an amazing list if so!

Give me Shemar, Moten and Mason and anyone else is pure gravy. I also think we still land Iuli.

Advertisement
Back