Biggest recruiting misses in school history

Advertisement
Top 5

- Patrick Peterson
- Amari Cooper - which lead to also missing on Calvin Ridley & Jerry Jeudy
- Dalvin Cook
- Tyson Campbell - CJ Henderson - Josh Josh
- Shemar Stewart
this is a solid list. the only change I would make is sliding Shady McCoy in for Dalvin Cook. McCoy committed and had to go to prep school for a year. We went with Graig Cooper instead. A nice rb, but McCoy was a difference maker.
I am also not sure about Dalvin’s interest in UM. If he was never interested can we really count him as a miss?

The biggest recruiting "misses" that we've had, IMO
1. Sony Michele
2. Max Jean Gilles
3. Patrick Peterson
4. Dalvin Cook
5. Amari Cooper

Those were "misses".
If Jeremiah Smith don't end up in this class, I won't consider it a "loss" because he was thought of as being a sucknut committ/lean this whole time. Would love to have him, but calling him one of our biggest misses in history, is a bit of a stretch. JMO
Dalvin Cook is to the level of JJ Smith...More of a longshot than JJ even is. He was a commit and a lean to like 2 other schools over us lol

Advertisement
Oh that list could be just as long as the other I made.

Lamar Jackson, Zay Flowers, Tutu Atwell, Zach Moss, LaVonte David, Calijah Kancey and so on
Lavonte David was an academic casualty. He went juco so...even after juco may have not gotten in here. All the rest are missed because they allw ould of committed with an offer.

All I ever wanted to know was who at UM ****ed in Dalvin’s Cheerios? Dude eliminated us when he was 9 years old.
i just dont think he was a um fan.
There are a ton of kids that grow up down her uf-fsu and whomever fans.

But yea Freeman went up there n did well.... plus his close friend was

who could NOT remain living down here at the time who ended up committing to fsu as well

Why was Randy so seemingly anti-Central?
have no clue but he is a dude that holds grudges..but the whole time guys he either played with orum alumnia Roland Smith were ont hat Central staff or the hc. Smith a um alumni is currently on our staff.

But ive seen it coaches get a spot then feel like they are too cool for school on their other guys.

Luke sold Freeman to us who was living with him at the time an we passed lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back