Biggest needs before next season?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
What do you guys consider our biggest needs? I personally think the defense outside of Safety needs a big overhaul. LBs is obvious but our Edge play was mediocre outside of Johnson and McCloud who are gone. Chantz and Harvey did not take the leap we expected.

Advertisement
What do you guys consider our biggest needs? I personally think the defense outside of Safety needs a big overhaul. LBs is obvious but our Edge play was mediocre outside of Johnson and McCloud who are gone. Chantz and Harvey did not take the leap we expected.
LB, DE, CB, OL depth. And competent special teams please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Defensive End
LBs
Corners
DT

The cupboard is extremely bare on that side of the ball (and people really considered giving Manuel another year? Yikes).

Great pass rush can cover up a LOT in terms of having average CBs. But you cannot get away with no rush AND no pass coverage- wont work and the defense this season suffered from lack of pass rush

Advertisement
Advertisement
2-3 legit OL that can come in and compete with the current ones. 2 stud LBs and 1-2 legit CBs. We could also use a couple DL.

Advertisement
Back